Empress and page of pentacles - pregnancy? ?

• Hi!

I sometimes do tarot readings on myself and my partner, only a few times. I just did a reading on myself and the question I posed was would I be pregnant within 2 months, I pulled two cards only and those two cards was the empress and the page of pentacles, does anyone know what this means together? I'm hopeful it's positive as I've been trying near on a year now.

• @Paradise112
    Which Tarot deck did you use, as the imagery may have clues to the message...

The thing with pregnancy it may be medical , hence it is not something I encourage for readings even though it can show up when someone is pregnant ..

The Empress can speak of things coming into fruition.. things being fertile, coming into abundance, a bounty arriving ..
    Creative energy... Love, fertility and family. Marriage. Making things happen...
    Page of Pentacles can speak of something new, fresh in regards to physical aspects of one's journey .. No experience in the situation but yet a sense of enthusiasm . it can relate to health - it making a difference in the situation, this can relate to learning, bringing in a sense of purpose... this can ask you to be practical, in this situation... a need to have common sense with the facts. ..

I feel like yes it is possible that pregnancy can come into fruition but it also important that you are practical in this situation.. Take practical steps to make sure it happens, example checking medical with a professional, doctor etc... make sure you are taking care of your health, etc .. Make sure you are having quality time with partner as well....

Hope that helps .. remember the cards can give us more than just yes or no answer ...

take care ... (Rose Essential oils may be a benefit to you also ....)