Beginner tarot reader offering 3 card relationship readings

• @TulipLilly will have your reading by tomorrow evening ☺

• @Ellarose Thanks I really appreciate it! Your the best 🙂✌😃

• This post is deleted!

• @Ellarose hi. Yes I’m not emotionally ok at the moment. I’m so confused. I hope that the way that I’m feeling right now will be over soon. Thank you for you reading and I would appreciate it if you can do a oracle reading for me. Looking forward to it. 😊

• @TulipLilly Sorry the reading is late getting to you. I drew 4 cards for the energies surrounding you in love and creative endeavours for 2020. I also drew a further card from the angles and ancestors oracle deck.

Overall energy - 9 of Pentacles
    Card 1 - 8 of Cups
    Card 2- The Fool
    Card 3- 9 of Cups
    Angles oracle card - Animal Guardian (trust your instincts)

I drew the 9 of Pentacles for the overall energy of the reading. The 9 of Pentacles is a great card to receive if you are considering a business or creative venture. The 9 of Pentacles is independence, going it alone and achieving financial success and independence. It is a time to be confident in your abilities as you are able to achieve success and reach your long-term goals. The number 9 is the number for leadership and nearing completion, I would say this is a strong sign you should absolutely begin or continue the process of writing your book, be confident that this will bring you the long-term success you hope for.

Card 1 - 8 of Cups is the need to let go of emotional attachments that do not serve you in the present to make space for abundance in the future. The card was drawn after the 9 of Pentacles and I see this as a message that you may have to consider what emotional attachments you may need to let go of to allow for the emotional space to be creative when writing your book. This is something I feel only you will know and can answer as is the message of the Animal guardian - trust your instincts.

Card 2 - The Fool is a new beginning that will fill you with optimism, although some risks are required you have everything you need for this new journey. As a major arcana this is the most significant energy in the reading. I feel the message of the Fool is to start or continue on the journey - process of writing your book- be filled with optimism, take a few calculated risks if necessary, you may even feel foolish at times, out of your depth but the Fool is fully equipped and prepared for any obstacles along the way. You are being encouraged to be brave, confident in your creative skills and abilities and to enjoy the journey while reaching your goal. As the Fool was drawn after the 8 of Cups it could suggest your creative endeavours may require you to walk away from people or things that do not serve your long-term creative goals.

Card 3 - 9 of Cups is often a dream or wish fulfilled. Because you received the 9 of Pentacles, both cards number 9, my feeling is this dream could be your desire to write your book. The 9 of Cups brings the message that your wishes will come true and often in ways you could never imagine- the hard work will be more than worth it which is also suggested by the 9 of Pentacles should you choose to write your book.

The last card I drew from the angels and ancestors oracle deck- Animal Guardian, the guardian sends you the message to trust your instincts at this time. The message sent from this guardian is to take the time to connect with how you feel and what you really want. The Animal guardian helps you to not second guess yourself. This is a time when you will grow spiritually and creatively, connect with your emotions and spirit then trust your instincts and express all your gifts and talents for the remainder of 2020.

I hope some of this resonates TulipLilly. I feel the reading was very much about you writing your book but hope this will inspire you in your creative process. Please let me know if you would like me to clarify anything ☺

• @Jubisay I will have your reading by this evening 🙂

• @Ellarose hi dear, I'm looking for a love reading as well for me (September 9 1994) and a guy that is confusing me alot (November 4 1993) can you do me a reading?

• @Jodomi happy to do you a reading. Be with you in the next few days 🙂

• Could I have a reading please?
    I’m crushing on a guy, but hardly hearing from him. I want to know if anything will happen romantically and also what his career status is please?

My birthday is 14 October 1986 and he is 21 August 1986.

I’m really attracted to him.

Would really appreciate the reading if you can.

Thanks so much 🙏🏼

• @Ellarose what do the cards say about my relationship? How will I know what emotional (connections)relationships serve me well and are in line with my creative needs? Im happy to hear I will have success with my project! That's a huge bonus:)

• @Jubisay I did a celtic compass spread using oracle cards to offer you guidance moving forward in love and romance.

The card drawn for the overall energy - Guardian angel, while you may feel alone, you are not alone at this time. Angels are working hard to align you with the path to love that will lead to happiness. Divine intervention is at work. Be patient in your current situation, when the timing is right the relationship you desire will come to you, you will not need to go looking the universe will present this person when you are ready to receive him. You need to heal, reflect and connect with what you need and want in a relationship before this happens.

Card 1 : You and your energy - The Lord, take charge with authority. This is a time to be strong in challenging times. Take control of the situation you are in and do not settle for less. If you feel vulnerable take a step back and gain strength before moving forward in love. You may get taken for granted or undervalued if you are vulnerable and in search for love. You need the strength of the Lord before you are ready to open up to love again.

Card 2: What will ground you - Great teacher, learn from past experiences and grow spiritually. Know that what has happened in your love life is for a purpose. This is a time for you to dedicate your energy into getting to know yourself before moving forward in love.

Card 3: Current thoughts and feelings- Lady, enjoy growth and reap rewards. If you do not feel the energy of the Lady the angels are asking you to shift your perception where love and relationships are concerned and focus on the abundance you already have in your life, those who already love and cherish you. The energy you invest on self love will bring great abundance in love in the future. Now is the time to learn to really love yourself. Practice daily positive affirmations, do yoga, meditate, write on post it notes the amazing things you have achieved and put them where you can read them, write a list of all the things in your life you are thankful for. These are just some examples Jubisay please use if any feel appropriate for you.

Card 4: Primal desires and needs- Mountain, stand your ground. This is a time to stand strong even if you feel vulnerable. Hold firm as any decisions you have made are for your higher good although you may not feel this the angels are supporting you. You are strong and powerful, the energy of the Mountain reminds you that you have the strength you need to endure what challenges you are experiencing in love.

Card 5: How you feel emotionally- Knight, be brave and honest.Your decision in love was the right thing to do even though it was not the easiest. If you're feeling unsure or doubtful continue to follow through with integrity moving forward. This is slow progress but you will move on from challenges in love when you have discovered what is really important to you in love and relationships.

Card 6: What needs attention and focus- Sun, enjoy success and happiness. There will be opportunities to experience joy and happiness in love. The challenges you are going through now will pass and you will enter a period of happiness in love and romance. I feel you need to be in the right heart space before receiving these opportunities.

Card 7: Where to place your energies - Arrow, surround yourself with protective energy. This is a time for you to surround yourself with those who love and cherish you for who you are. You may feel vulnerable and those who have your best interests at heart are there to support and love you.

Card 8: What you need to let go and let flow - Hunter, track down your fears and desires. Any fearful thoughts you have about love need to be tracked down and fully understood then let go of before moving forward in love and a happy relationship.

Card 9: The outcome of your current situation- Earth Mother, feel loved and comforted. You will move away from feeling emotionally overwhelmed and into a period where you will move back into your natural centre and feel whole again. You will regain your strength and have full clarity of what you need in a relationship to feel loved and cherished. While going through any challenges Earth Mother sees you as one of her children and she sends the message that you are loved and she shines her light on you now to clear any blockages that are stopping you from making an authentic love connection in the future.

I hope this offers you guidance Jubisay. Please let me know if you want me to clarify anything 🙂

• @Ellarose thank you so much for the reading. It’s all about positivity and I’m happy about that. I try everyday to relax my mind but it’s not that easy. But things will get better soon. Thank you again. All is clear ☺️ Blessings

• @TulipLilly I feel that as you asked two different questions the energies of the reading encouraged you to focus more so on your creative endeavours. Aspects of letting go - 8 of cups , people or other attachments, emotional blockages that you need to address to move into this creative period and receive success, abundance in this area of your life. The Guardian animal tells you to use your instincts, intuition when letting go of anything that is holding you back from writing your book, could be fear of failure, resources and time, relationships.

If you would like me to do a separate reading for the energies surrounding your relationship happy to do so TulipLilly 🙂

• @Jubisay really glad you found positive guidance from the oracle reading. Happy and joyous times are ahead. Stay strong and know you are loved. Your angels are working hard to answer your prayers 😇 ♥

• @Jana-Star happy to you a reading. Be with you in the next few days Jana Star :☺

• @Ellarose thank you so much love. ❤

• @Ellarose Well I appreciate your insight into my project. It is very important too me. I've always liked to write and I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time. So I feel very encouraged about the reading in regards to that.

In regards to my situation with my bf. I want to know if we can overcome our difficulties with me being able to communicate with him, without him getting mad. We are trying to work through this now. I want to know if he can overcome his past and forge a more healthier relationship with me. Realize that I am my own person and not his ex. I too need to let go of my past to move ahead with an open heart too. My question for the next reading is: Can we make it work and forge a new life ahead as a real team? His bd is 6-24-70 mine is 12-12-80. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it:)

• @Ellarose

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it . Thanks

• @Jodomi I drew 4 cards from the Lovers tarot deck and 2 angel oracle cards for the energies between you and the connection with the guy who is confusing you.

Card 1 - 2 of Swords, the connection between both of you was good to begin with but there is now tension and anxiety. There seems to be no more movement between you both, a stalemate. There may have been a misunderstanding that has led to this happening. The positive of the 2 of Swords is that this tension will end and an opportunity to clear the air and communicate openly will present itself. If this resonates the message here is the ball is in his court, do nothing, give him the space and time to make a decision and contact you, he will appreciate this.

Card 2 - 7 of Swords, overthinking could be the reason for this connection becoming tense. Your feelings of confusion may be based on over analyisng this connection. Swords are communication and thoughts - how you think and communicate could be based on over thinking things. There could be some deceit with the 7 of Swords but my feeling is any beliefs of deceit could have been misplaced, causing tension and an end to what was potentially the start of something good.

Card 3 - Queen of Swords, this queen is all about communication. She can be distant and aloof. She has high standards and does not settle for less than her worth, she can have too high ideals and she is comfortable being single. The message for you in your current connection with this guy is to be like the queen of Swords. Play it cool for now don't over communicate with him, to move away from the tension of the 2 of swords focus on you for now. Try not to over think this connection let events develop naturally, try not to force communication at this time if this resonates.

Card 4 - Ace of Pentacles a new beginning, pentacles are material things happening that are worth value, if you allow this guy time and space I see this as him offering you something worthwhile, possibly a date and the opportunity to be open and honest about what you are looking for with this connection with him. All Aces are new beginnings so there is potential but an ace is only a beginning - if the connection is not nurtured it will not continue to grow.

Angels and ancestors oracle cards - advice moving forward with this connection.

Card 1: Knight - be brave and honest, if you are given the opportunity to speak to this guy in person be brave and honest about how you feel and what you want. The Knight encourages you to really think about what you want from this guy. Have integrity and stay true to your relationship needs moving forward with this connection.

Card 2: Protection Guardian - drop your shield, you may have been hurt or disappointed in love in the past and this has may have left you guarded. This could have influenced your perception of this guy. If this resonates this guardian is encouraging you to relax and trust in your inner strength when it comes to love and relationships.

The reading suggests this connection may not develop into what you would like it to be but you may get an opportunity to see him and express how you feel in a healthy and productive way. Moving forward you will be okay with this because you will come to realise he was not your person. My feeling from the reading is timing has a significant role to play in this connection growing and thriving in the future. The positive is to move forward with strength knowing that love happens when we least expect it.

I hope this has offered some guidance Jodomi, I'm sorry that it wasn't more positive for you, the angels send blessings on your journey 👼 Please let me know if you would like me to clarify any cards for you 🙏 ♥ ☺

• @Ellarose thank you, this does help. So in other words, this won't become something more?