Asking for love reading

• Hello everyone! It's so nice to be a part of community, I have just joined the forum and this is my first post. Hopefully It will go alright. I've been learning tarot for almost 6 months now and it is going quite well. However, when I do readings for myself it appears as if I lose the ability to understand anything the cards are telling me. I was wondering if any of you would be kind to give me a quick relationship reading regarding the person I am currently not communicating with or just love life in general. 👼 👼 👼

• @kris23 Ace of Wands. 8of Wands, Reversed. Knight of Swords.
    Knight of Swords Guy. He is a intellectual type, who doesn’t mind a smart argument. very socially oriented. loves to be mixing With his group of friends. Always on the go. A type of take it or leave it guy.
    8 of Wands, Reversed. The relationship seemed to be not going anywhere in the end. Things seemed to slow down. The fire had died between you both.There was no more joy, enthusiasm and spark in the relationship.
    Ace of Wands. The potential for a feel good relationship and a possible future was there to begin with.
    In Summary:
    The relationship started out good to begin with, but then the disagreements started and things went south from there. The Feelings you both shared before had changed and the relationship was going no where.