What is Hara Chakra?

• I just has a chat with a Facebook "friend"
    they said they were meditating and they sense me in their 3rd eye/heart chakra, According to them I am in heart chakra and hara
    Since I know nothing about Chakra, so what was written makes no sense,
    Can anyone help?
    ty
    ps their mother tongue is not English.

• @Jayann the heart chakra is the 4th chakra. I have been learning about these, I have been meditating 3 times a week to help with stress and open my mind up more. The third eye is the next chakra, and that's what I think helps people with clairvoyance, intuition, having sight. If she said she is you seeing you with her heart chakra. Maybe she is saying that she can sense you as a kindred spirit. Maybe she feels much love for you. Its hard for me to explain. I had an experience like this last week. Believe it or not with my ex husbands gf. I sat down and had a talk with her, and she said that her heart was open to me and i told that I felt a connection with her. She agreed as well.
    I hope this helps you.
    I had a reading done last week. They said that my ancestors had a message for me. That I am looking for love, but all I have to do is realize that I am that love and I carry it with me all the time. If your heart is open maybe that's what she means? I think we are all made up of it. That positive energy.

• @TulipLilly
    wow
    thank you
    your reply is so informative, reassuring and easy to understand.
    I tried googling it but did not understand the information.
    I am so glad that you has a positive connection with your ex's girlfriend i hope this will mean no jealousy.
    Self love is great but sometimes you need more.
    Here is to positive energy.
    💓

• @Jayann Thanks! Its about having an open heart and the ability to connect, because I have love for other people, and myself. We are all made up of that positive energy. On a level she is able to connect with you I think thats what she means. Sorry the other response is so lengthy. lol
    ❤✌

• @TulipLilly
    🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠
    length no problem
    5 gold stars for info.

• If I may add, fully aware it is a somewhat older topic...
    The Hara is not a chakra. It is a deeper level within than the chakras. It's an energy line in the shape of an infinity symbol that runs through the body, the cross-over point being in the Hara (between navel & pubic bone).
    Life energy (chi) flows through this line.
    If the Hara line is balanced you have an awful lot of energy & power. But again, this is on a deeper level than chakras.
    Google it if you want to find out more.