Can I get a reading about my health please?

• Birthday 14th October 1986

Please tell me what you are picking up please?

Thanks

• I am getting a lot of negative energy in your head - but that may just be anxiety about your health. I also sense some negative energy in your reproductive area.

• @TheCaptain

Thank you for your reply. I am in deep despair because I have had a lot of symptoms and have been diagnosed with a bladder condition - interstitial cystitis, but I feel it’s something different and yes something more in the reproductive area. It’s giving me terrible anxiety because I really want children and I’m scared I can’t have them.

• @Jana-Star the anxiety is not helping, in fact it makes everything worse - try to relax as this will help your body repair itself. This is your year to listen to your own internal advice - your intuition. What is it trying to tell you?

• @TheCaptain
    Thank you for replying, that’s really kind. It’s telling me to make some dietary changes and turn to complementary therapies.
    I can’t wait for lockdown to end, so I can get back to acupuncture. I’m considering reflexology too.

Also I need to work less too and sleep better.

Thank you again

• I also got a reading, and they told me that I have anxiety... I was so depressive these days... I decided to go to my therapist. There I had a talk to that and the conclusion was that I was very stressed because of my everyday life problems. In order, he advised me to buy kratom usa. Various research studies have found that Kratom is useful in inspiring a positive state of mind and causing users to have a more optimistic attitude about life in general. After 1 week of using I became more upbeat and starting thinking positive about all problems. Hope my experience will help you.

• @reaandam sorry to hear that. I hope it passes for you. Try to get enough rest and surround yourself with positivity.

Xoxo

• Oh God, I feel so sorry for you, but like the captain mentioned, the anxiety does its worse. You will deal with all your health problems when your mind will think clear and you will work on thinking positively. I think a good start will be the daily meditation that will help you focus on every good that surrounds you. You may practice it while doing yoga too. I am combining the meditation and the yoga in order to keep my mind and body healthy. You may see some good yoga poses on yogapractice.com.