My Taurus married boyfriend quit me, why?

• I am a single Virgo woman and found the love of my life in a Taurus married man with 2 small kids. After 4 years of dating and great sex (he taught me oral sex) he quit me and wouldn't leave his wife to marry me. He said he wanted a family with me but when pressed he just quit me. Should I move on with a new guy who is a Capricorn or what?

• @DeeW I think you need a new relationship and it's not fair because the man's already has a family.

• This is a story as old as time. Married man promises lover he will leave his wife but never does. Move on with anyone else.

• I think the human designer gives you the better suggestion that how to maintain the relationship.

• Hey guys, I love to recommended you to visit here https://understandinghumandesign.com for a better relationship and I hope it helps you to continued the relationship and success all the dreams.
    Thanks

• Hey guys, I love to recommend you to visit AnaCams. A few months ago, my relationship with my boyfriend deteriorated. I stopped understanding him sexually. Then I fell into depression and did not know what to do because I loved him so much and did not want to lose. I accidentally came across this site. Now I'm doing great, so I recommend it to you. Hope this helps you too.