I have a question about a tarot spread I tried to do myself?

• I haven't done my own tarot readings in probably 15 years. Some of the cards in the deck were upside down in the spread that I did for myself? Is that by chance or did I not mix up the cards the best way? Is there anyone that can give me a opinion about it? Also if the cards aren't mixed up well enough, than can that effect the quality of the reading?

• @TulipLilly
    Reverses are so personal whether you choose to read reversals or not... trust in your intuition overall.. mixing up the deck, depends on how you actually laid out the cards, sometime the cards need to be in order to talk about one step at time depending on the suit. this may be a matter of trusting whether this is the layout it should be in that moment... The quality of the reading is so personal.. Take a moment, take a breath and look at the cards, how do they make you feel overall? First thoughts? What do the cards mean to you at first glance? What keywords come to mind? Hope this helps ... What deck did you use?

• @hekatesxing I used the tarot wait deck and i used a 8 card spread. What I felt when looking at the cards was a sadness and a feeling of waiting. Sort of like stagnate but not quite. I've always had a hard time splitting the deck. I thought i did a good job. I took a moment beforehand and took a deep breath and let it slowly. I imagined i walked through a cave and onto a beach. Silly, I know. But it made me feel more relaxed. could i send you a pic somehow or maybe tell you the order of the draw by writing it down here.

• @TulipLilly
    Nothing you do before a reading is silly, You need to do what is right for you....
    If you can add an image it would be great - if you check my profile you can decide whether you want to contact me either through Instagram or twitter if you want ... Up to you whether on here or not .. give me the name of the cards in the order if you want here .... up to you how you want to do this ...

• @hekatesxing
    Here are the cards I drew. The tarot deck I used is Tarot of the Trance
    1st card- Nine of swords
    2nd card- Justice (upside down)
    3rd card- The star
    4th card-Death
    5th card- Four of coins
    6th card-seven of swords ( upside down)
    7th card- Ace of Swords
    8th card-Princess of Swords(upside down)

my question: when will my boyfriend let my kids come over cause of the corona virus, he hasn't been letting me bring them over to his home( i live with him). I haven't seen them in 2 months. I miss them terribly. I feel like I have a hole in my chest where my heart was. Im not sure what to do about the situation. Thank you too, any insight I would greatly appreciate it✌

• @TulipLilly

the star.jpg death.jpg four of coins.jpg ace of swords.jpg princess of swords.jpg

I have downloaded the images just for this purpose to see what the images looked like - as I have not worked with this deck. I can give a general thoughts and may give some thoughts re the cards themselves .. Unfortunately there were some cards I could not find so have no idea what they look like .... Will come back with some thoughts shortly ...

• Here are the cards - The tarot deck used is Tarot of the Trance
    1st card- Nine of swords - this card talks about worry, stress, feeling overwhelmed ...
    2nd card- Justice (upside down) This card speaks about trying to find a sense of equilibrium , balance... knowing actions have consequences...
    3rd card- The star wishes, hope and a needing to find a light out of the darkness...
    4th card-Death -transformation needed, may find self in a dark place .. feeling like things are ending.. things are needed to end on some level ...
    5th card- Four of coins- What is being held onto that is not good for you? What can you do to bring stability to the situation.?
    6th card-seven of swords ( upside down) How does one be empowered in this situation? It feels as thought something has been stolen from you...
    7th card- Ace of Swords- Trying to find clarity, time to release, let go of what is causing you confusion overall ...
    8th card-Princess of Swords(upside down) This is time for you to seek the facts, the truth of the situation, the issue... and expect nothing less..

Now let's take a look at the cards overall -
    Major aspects impact your life at this time..
    Swords- it feels as though it is important to look at the thoughts, perceptions, the ideas and plans of this moment, the need to communicate clearly to bring stability, build foundations.

there seems to be a lack of necessary action taken , and emotions are feeling suppressed on some level , not expressed truthfully on some level.

Let's look at the image of the Star-
    WE see a woman turning to what appears as the left, it feels like it is a sense of looking at the past, feeling a sense of sadness within The flower speaks of things developing, the pink talks about the heart being open to what is necessary...

Death- The flames to me speaks of burning away what has been held within your path. awakening a sense of creativity on some level ...

I looked at the four of coins and thought about seeing the action needed to take, the physical in regards to health on some level ...

Ace of swords- Growth, the thoughts come from within, what action do you need to take to look at the truth of the situation....

The Princess of Swords looks as though she is trying to find her truth, has she been suppressed by another? It looks as though she wants to dance but unable to find the right rhythm.. There is potential to grow, and develop , needing to look to what she can now do , look at the past to break free from those experiences...

These are some thoughts as I looked at the cards I could find to download.. some of these things may resonate and some may not ... You need to do what is right for you. It is about you and your children And no one else ..

I try not to put my own thoughts on this next bit but I found it hard when I read what you wrote - my initial thought is that he is being selfish and there seems to be some jealousy to the situation ... I do not know why he acts like this ... but it is up to you how you decide you must deal with it .... Take care and hope you get this sorted ... sending you loads of love

• @hekatesxing thank you for your help. You have given me much to think on. I will read the information carefully, to see what I need to do. I'm thinking I shouldn't stay. But I want to see if he will change his mind, if given some time. I feel he wants me to himself. But I think he loves my girls. We have built a life together. So i want to be sure of what to do before i do it. I've been praying for a sign. Also a cure for the corona virus. Im worried if i move, how my kids will react? They really like my boyfriend and our dogs.

• @TulipLilly
    You are so welcome .. What ever you decide to do it must be for you and the kids. This is a time when you need to do what you feel is right for you .. This is not about anyone else but making sure you feel safe . Take care and hope you will find clarity within self before making any major decisions ... Talk later ...

• @hekatesxing You are so on the ball, keep up the positive work and the message you are spreading hekatexing, love you girl

• @Elke
    Thank You very much

• @TulipLilly I glanced at your reading. This is not a fair situation for you. Justice rev. In order to overcome situation have a plan in place. There's a communication problem bottom line. I've already forgotten you cards. Did you want a reading on how to hanfle

• @hekatesxing what can i do to help find clarity in the siutation? Do you think meditating will help me find clarity? I feel like my feelings keep changing. I also have anxiety issues too. So i know some of that is from having anxiety plus the corona virus going on and being stuck at home, and then not being able to see the kids too.

• @TulipLilly
    You Tube have some great Chakra or Guided Meditations, Specialized music to assist in this self development .. This can truly help, also if interested working with Archangel Michael in Cutting away the cords of attachment can help, Archangel Raphael can help with healing overall ...
    Find what works for you .. rose quartz, or aventurine can help also. sea or Himalayan salt can help in many ways , through a small bowl of it in focus, a scrub/ bath can also help ... essential oils, incense anything that can help with focus .
    Take care of self .. Do what you are drawn to...

• @Dallyalot thanks! Could you do a reading on if he is going to kick me out? Should I stay or go,? Whats better for me and the kids? my bd is 12-13-80 his is 06-24-70.

• @hekatesxing thank you have been so grateful! I really appreciate all of your help. I do have a purple amethyst and a clear quartz rock. I normally use at 🌙 to help me sleep. What are the cords of attachment? I never heard of that before?

• @TulipLilly ok will do soon

• @Dallyalot thanks:)

• @TulipLilly
    Cords of Attachments are things that we may unconsciously be attached to and find we struggle to work through in a normal way. they be due to a past life, a childhood experience or something from our past in general.. It can be related to a perception, a thought, a belief, an ancestral tradition on some level ...Something that can be carried on through family generations, we may not even realize we carry it within ourselves.
    With the cord cutting we do not have to be specific about what it is for it to be removed. We do not actually have to acknowledge what it actually is or even know what it is... Ask for all Cords of Attachments to be released, cut away, removed, etc
    take care

• @hekatesxing i meditated with the pruple amethyst and a crystal. I said a prayer to St.Micheal about helping me focus. Im not sure what the cords of attachment are? Is that for cutting ties that are from a other person to me, if their negative? But the next day I felt lighter and more focused. I also feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest.