How does Covid 19 lockdown affect horoscope readings?

• I came across a yearly reading and wondered how this would take place with lock down.

LOVE
    As Uranus continues to alter your whole relationship to the word ‘relationship’ in 2020, it’s time to look at significant others as mirrors, teachers, awakeners – whatever it is you need to learn, you can be sure that this year will be highly stimulating. Your capacity to mentally connect – to experience that meeting of minds, the capacity to verbalise, intuit and perceive and receive others is very much enhanced. It all starts in the mind…. and your mind has the power to make magic this year.
    WORK AND MONEY
    Whatever line of business you’re in, it’s the information, words, messages, learnings and teachings that make you the big connector this year. You have to focus on what you really want to say in January and this is followed by several opportunities to leverage your reach in 2020. You can experience epic transformation through your ideas, opinions and voice and this is where others acknowledge your gift.

The reading was not mine.

• @Jayann why are you mentioning this reading in particular? Is it about someone else? Or are you referring to readings in general?

• @Jayann
    To me this reading is very symbolic and very possible at this time in a mental aspect it does not always mean physically . Meeting people online, connecting with people in many different ways is possible... I am not sure why this seemed so important to you at this time, but readings can be very symbolic in nature so may make sense to someone at this time ...

• @TulipLilly
    HI
    ty for replying
    The reading question is a general in query
    I think I have been in lockdown too long
    please take care and stay safe

• @hekatesxing
    Ty for replying and your take on my topic.
    it is not really personally connected to me but it got me thinking on how general readings relates to this period in time.
    Ty again
    take care and stay safe

• The quarantine is still going on. But you need to plan your life further