I’m so heartbroken over my cancer male

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry, but if he loved you, he wouldn't cut you off like this. It's over. You need to change your possessive and controlling ways and your temper/moodiness if you want to find true love with anyone else. You cannot simply wish it to be different - you have to do the work on yourself. Take this as a lesson on how to improve yourself.

• @Cheeks10
    I can feel the sad emotions that ooze from your written words. Can I firstly say that of course there are a lot of emotions, you both are water signs. Water signs tend to feel things really deeply and straight from the heart. You should know that though as you are one yourself. Personally I feel you seem so sad. I know you say that it hurts too much to be friends when you love him as you keep getting mixed messages and ultimately this is causing your pain but isn’t it hurting you now, being without him? What would you rather have, the pain of settling for a friendship and putting love on the back burner for now or the pain of never having this friendship ever again? Now I cannot tell you how this man is feeling as I cannot read minds but do you not think he probably does need to heal from previous hurts before he enters another relationship or maybe isn’t sure of a relationship with you? It could be possible that he is just not ready at the moment for a relationship with you and possibly with anyone. At the time he may have thought he was. Did he not say something on those lines to you? I know you say it was after things had progressed but surely and I know it is cruel thing to do but at least you now have some clue as to where you stand. If you really love this man then me personally I would give this man more time and You never know what the future holds. Couldn't you both just remain friends for
    now? Things in the future then may progress into something more and if they didn’t, then surely a friendship is better than nothing. Things could change in the future and you never know, if they don’t at least you’d Still have a friend. And I know for some people though this may be too painful So ending the friendship is the best thing to do but either way you will still feel some pain. Please don’t feel sad about him taking your virginity, you did what you did at the time and you did it with a man you obviously love, personally I think you should see the positive within that as there are thousands and thousands of people out there who feel regret and have got reason to feel so as they have lost theirs to people they haven’t loved, you say you love him, you did what you thought was right at that particular time. What’s done is done, don’t spoil the memory with your sadness. So really my personal advice and you know you are free to do whatever you feel is best for you is, either you will have to remain friends and accept at the moment you are going to have just a friend in him not a lover, or you are going to have to cut this man off and have no friend. Either way like I said you are still going to feel some pain. Never ever loose faith my dear because without faith what chance are you ever going to have. Love is painful but you can cry every day of the week, be sad and upset but is this going to change anything. I do not think it will. Personally I would accept what he is saying, the truth can actually set you free, go see him, tell him you do love him, he was the first after all, but that you understand how he feels, you are thankful he told you the truth and could you remain just friends. If you feel you cannot do that then the only other way is to go, walk away. You have two choices.You never know what the future holds as in our darkest moments we should look for the light. Honestly things will start to feel better as time goes on but you need to decide what you are going to do and stick to it.
    I wish you all the very best in whatever choice you make. Love always, peace and love is the only way.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!