So You Wanna Date a Pisces?

• post it again as the alignment seems funny!

Pple!

I saw some questions in the forum about wanting to know how a Pisces is like ...happened to browse thru this article. Thought it might be useful to some of you.

As a Pisces myself, i should said its 100% accurate! 😄 Enjoy reading!

==========================================================================

So you've got your eye on someone special… and it turns out they're a Pisces. The great news is, dating them might just be one of the most memorable experiences you'll ever have! While romance comes easily for Pisces, reality can occasionally pose a problem. Whether you've just met your Piscean partner or you're already heart-deep in their emotional ocean, here are a few things you need to know about seeing a fish for who they really are.

Pisceans like to take things slow. Emotional and sensitive by nature (like all the water signs), they're afraid of getting their little hearts broken. Be patient though. While they may not make a physical move right away (which can be confusing to some), they will give you other signs they're interested.

Pay attention… and be patient

For instance, flowers, candy, thoughtful notes, interesting locales… Pisces is the artist of the zodiac and their attention to aesthetics is unparalleled. They're likely to wine, dine and woo you in ways you've never experienced before. Even if they're not rolling in dough - let's face it, most of us aren't at the moment - expect the unexpected here. Pisces creates picture perfect memories (in part because they spend so much time looking back on things). Do be aware, however, that it's not all sunshine and tulips with fish. Pisces is prone to hit stormy waters on occasion and you shouldn't mistake their depressive episodes for a reflection on your relationship. Nor should you let them drag you down.

Slippery when wet

As intuitive as they are sensitive, Pisces is highly attuned to the emotional state of the people around them. While this contributes to their caring nature (and willingness to do anything to make their partner happy), it can also make them edgy at times and clingy at others. In short, they're unpredictable, hard to pin down and prone to addiction. Not as moody as Cancer or as tempestuous as Scorpio (their fellow Water Signs), their label still reads "handle with care." In order to grow with Pisces, you'll have to make them feel safe and brave their inconsistencies. Listening to their dreams and desires and letting them know you appreciate all their efforts will go a long way to this end.

Between the sheets

Despite the fact that it may take a while to get them to bed, Pisces is an attentive, adventurous lover who aims to please once they get there. And they've got what it takes to keep things exciting in this department. Playful and creative, the fish will do anything to satisfy their lover and takes great pride in their sexual prowess. They're also blessed with bold, expansive imaginations, which is wonderful so long as they don't spend more time fantasizing (say, in front of a computer) than they do actively engaging in the bedroom. In other words, an unattended Pisces (or even a perfectly satisfied one) is a prime candidate to put more time into **** (or pining for the past) than the person beside them.

They key to keeping Pisces attention is exploring your options together and always making them feel special… like the most special person you've ever known. Above all else in a relationship, they want **** to be a complete union - physical, emotional and spiritual.

==========================================================================

• hahaha well don't know if it's true. I never spent much time with a pisces or water sign in general. but yeah it might help other people who are pursuing this sign.

• hahaha...leoscorpion,

what a pity! we are the most romantic creatures on earth 😄

• I have a few very close fishes in my life.......and this is pretty accurate! .........It forgot to mention how sarcastic alot of them tend to be...Alot of Pisces come off as sarcastic and even insulting to some people...luckily I am a Sag (with 2 pisces brothers) so I dont take it personally.....once you get past that...if you can, they are the sweetest people....except for that temper...when their feelings are hurt they can be more like Piranhas!

• This is very close to a Pisces I'm married to one and she is one of the most balance Pisces that I have had to deal with. Most of my best friends are Pisces or water signs, I tend to get along with them better I'm a Leo. Romance is very important to me and being sexxxxxxy is a thill if you know what I mean. I like to pursuit my prey (Lol) and after the catch well it on and popping. I find them to meet my sexual challenge very well, they are one of the few signs that have a spell like alluring nature on me. It like they tease me without saying a word to me. One of my concerns would be substance abuse...they are prone to defendance on things when life gives them a side blow. You have to understand that they operate from a Mental Spiritual metaphore that is not cut and dry...sometimes they can not distinguish between reality and fantasy just because they want and see life in a unrealistic light...full of roses!!! I wonldn't take anything for the thrill and love that I receive from her. Be patience and assist her when she or he gets to involved in other peoples emotions because they can obsolve whatever someone is feeling as if they are experiencing the issue themselves. Sexy, Romantic, Affectionate and will give you the world...

• yeah I can imagine water signs are romantic.

I don't mind roses, just that they die in 3 days. or maybe I should fill the vase with water...

• Silana, i agreed fishes tends to be sarcastic when defensive...haha.

But so far i am concern, i have not been using this weapon for a long long long time....maybe age does matter?

haha...fair enough, all my closed friends are Sag....although you guys are blunt and hurtful sometimes, i tend not to take it personally also...cos it in-built in the char. I like the candid and frankness of all my Sag friends.

When we love, we make sure our partner feels like they are the one and only special person in the whole world. hahaha.

leoscorpion, roses that are dead 3 days later...you can make them dry flowers in a pouch...add some fragrance and it will stays with you another few months or so. isnt it 😜

i'm proud to be a romantic fish! hahaha

• This is great. I am a leo and many of my friends are pisces. What I have noticed can be summed up pretty easily.

They love to live in their head, in the 'fantasy' of things. Reality is a rude awakening for them. When they have to live in the human relm, it can be more times than not, difficult and a cause for irriation. Because reality never measures up to the fantasy in their head. Now I say head meaning in their 'happy' place. They are very physic and 'see' things from this place. It is very easy for them to live there. They tend to be somewhat disorganized again because this forces them to be in thhe human place.

They have great insight and are very creative. This is what makes them great at coming up with ideas but short on caring them out. But us leos move with the speed of light and we are the ones that 'do' and put things into action.

Pisces need partners that will not judge them, make them come out of there happy place when they need to, and keep them organized on the physical plane. They are organized in their head though...lol.

They are blunt because they just 'know' things and people with all their emotions and dramas are just way too much for them. They have friends but not many that they deam to be 'too much work'.

Just my little take on pisces, all based from personal interactions with these wonderful spirits.

Namaste,

Summerotter

• Fishy76...

So funny you said that because I get along so well with Pisces...and I have been told exactly what you said by them (about our bluntness)....Pisces....as emotional as you are....you have ALOT of emotional strength....so you hear honesty...tkae a deep breath...and accept it.

I def think the sarcasm is a defense mechanism....kind of that protective mask...and Pisces are really funny people....another reason we get along.

....and boy you guys are true romantic dreamers....it's another level with fishes.LOL

• Namaste Summerrotter,

well description! err...Fishes are blunt to friends...but when come to lover, we tends to be softer and sensitive to their feeling. But we take up challenges though...hee

I remembered my best friend in college a Leo too 🙂

Silana, frankly...the reasons why i have so many Sag friend is bcos we are 'crazy' pple when together. I love the 'Sunshine' feeling when with a Sag. Neverending laughters and craps....hahha

my ex a Sag too....i loved the way she laughed when we r together. The whole world turned upside down basically....hahhaaha. Thinking of it makes me smile and make my days 😉

I missed her alot frankly.....

anw, i proud to say that....YES! We are true romantic dreamers....

You must have a fish as partner before to experience that huh 😜

Have a great day gal!

• Fishy....yes pisces & Sag are crazy together.........one of my best Pisces friends said that if she was locked in prison for the rest of her life and had to choose someone to share her cell that it would be me.......The conversations never run out....the hopes the dreams, ideas...

The only romantic experience I have had with Pisces people (3 incidents)...was during times when I was just broken up with somebody (a little depressed and on the rebound)...and honestly the level you fishes are on was way too much for me at the time....But something that everyone wants deep down.... I never played games because of my mental connection with Pisces, and my respect for them.

You have a wonderful day as well my watery friend!

• lol fishy. fresh flowers only for me. no 'zombie' flowers please.

take care now and good luck with your gal. I'm off the thread.

• Great preception Summerotter I really picked up a few pointers from your take on Pisces. Still find them to be a wonderful companion, guess I have learned to work around the quirks that them display because when they are offended by a person energy they will rebuke them and their energy because they can not deal with drama. The world is a fantasy and it best to live in a land were the peace is good and everything is peaceful.

• i was looking at the web site and saw this. I just want to say thank you for posting this. I am interested in a pisces and we have been seeing alot of each other. i was confused at first. i didnt know if the person liked me or not. but after reading this i understand more and im just going to follow my heart and see where it goes.

• I READ EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN THIS ABOUT PISCES AND ITS ALL TRUE!!!!

• Hhhhmmmmm Sadly both the pisces I've dated ended up being............ cheaters, manipulaters, selfish, gameplaying, back and forth with emotions from 1 day to the next, inconsistant, I am still very heart broken over one of them and he continues to play games with me. 😞 if anyone can help me with him.... I'd truly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi insidebeauty,

you are most welcome. My pleasure! ;D

Taurus75,

you know Pisces very well huh? 😜

ButtRflyKiss, Its a shame that you met the other type of pisces....too romantic till they starts cheating on you. My heart goes out to you.

Once a cheater, always a cheater....since you know you are in his game, get out!

To prevent further damage done to you.

There are definitely other good Fishes out there for you.

Take care yo.

• FISHY 76 YES I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS PISCES AND THAT JUST DESCRIBES HIS WAY OF BEEN HE IS QUITE SOMETHING ELSE BUT OW WELL I JUST CAN'T BE WITHOUT HIM

?

• ah thank you so much for posting this! very helpful!!

• Hi Kayla,

you are most welcome. i'm gladed to help 😜

Fishy76