Need help interpreting a reading/spread I did for myself.

• Hello!

I am quite new to tarot. I have a Thoth Tarot deck. And I did a spread because I am in quite a lot of emotional pain right now. I think I am doing "the right thing". I Have been through a lot of development/painful things the last year, and have changed a lot on a personal and spiritual level I feel. (I absolutely don't think I am "done" of course, but it is so painful to change sometimes.) There is this guy I really love since several months back. But I am not sure what to do now when it comes to him and me. Probably just keep doing what I do, working on myself and building my self confidence and focus on my "journey". But will he come closer? What can I do? It feels I have done all I can and then some. The results of the reading can be seen below, it is called "What shall be done?". Can someone here help me out what it "means", I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

Pos. 1. The past, or what is on its way to end: The Empress.

Pos. 2. Here and now: The Sun.

Pos. 3. The future, what is about to begin: The Lovers.

Pos. 4. What should be done?: Two of swords.

Pos. 5. Helping or disturbing energies from the outside: Three of disks.

Pos. 6. The biggest hope or biggest fear: 9 if disks.

Pos. 7. Result: Six of wands.

• @Patience said in Need help interpreting a reading/spread I did for myself.:

Hello!

I am quite new to tarot. I have a Thoth Tarot deck. And I did a spread because I am in quite a lot of emotional pain right now. I think I am doing "the right thing". I Have been through a lot of development/painful things the last year, and have changed a lot on a personal and spiritual level I feel. (I absolutely don't think I am "done" of course, but it is so painful to change sometimes.) There is this guy I really love since several months back. But I am not sure what to do now when it comes to him and me. Probably just keep doing what I do, working on myself and building my self confidence and focus on my "journey". But will he come closer? What can I do? It feels I have done all I can and then some. The results of the reading can be seen below, it is called "What shall be done?". Can someone here help me out what it "means", I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

Hello! I am new here, but can someone please help me? Would be very appreciated. Thanks! πŸ™‚

• Thoth is quite different than RWS Tarot overall ...

sense of bringing things into fruition, fertility ....

Finding a sense of inner peace, happiness

Choices to be made to bring balance into the relationship

to find peace, restore peace from within

Works-what is in the works that could assist or bring disruption to the situation....

There is gain to the situation on some level... What are you afraid of gaining?

This brings victory to the situation overall ...

this is just a quick look at each card ....

• When doing these spreads, decide on whether you will focus on choice A or choice B in each position ... I find it gives clarity ..
    for Example ..

. in Pos 1 focus on What happened in the past?
    With Empress it tells us that things were brought into fruition, there was a sense a beauty from within that was nurtured ...

Now if Pos 1 focused on What is on it's way to end?
    With the Empress it could be a sense of nurturing the situation could be finishing.. a sense of taking care of others and self on some level .....

Not sure which question you focused more on .... so you may have to decide which resonates ...

Pos 5 What brings disturbing, disrupting energies from outside influences? What from work could be influencing the energy around the situation? Maybe something is in the process that disrupts what is happening...

What helps the situation- putting something into being processed, maybe work will help at this time ....

Pos 6. What is the biggest fear at this time?
    There is a gain on some level, but that gain may not be for the good of the situation... what are you afraid of gaining at this time?

What is the biggest hope at this time ...
    That there will be a gain for positive outcomes on this journey....
    These are some thoughts about the cards ...

See the differences they give you when you focus on one or the other .. hope this helps take care

• @hekatesxing Thank you SO much. I appreciate you taking your time to reply. 😊 I think my biggest question in all of this is, will we be together him and I? It is kind of a long story. Is it possible to PM you?

• @Patience check my profile gives you details how to contact me ....

• @Patience
    Here is my take on the cards you dealt out.
    Personally I do see you, as time goes on turning your back on love. I see the way you are thinking about this man will change. I feel the way you feel now will change and I feel you will be more closed off. Not being so open to a reconciliation with the man you speak of from your past. I can see there will be a great improvement on how you see things now. I see brighter days, having a clearer and better perspective on things, a more positive outlook where the sun is shining on your thoughts and how you feel about yourself and just about everything else. Now I do see in the future an opportunity for romance for you. Why do I feel that again, there will be a choice that has to be made or a choice laid down before you. I see you not quite sure what to do. I feel you do not want to battle with anybody but I feel you will seem a little defensive. Not wanting to get hurt again, not wanting to battle with anyone, so you have sat down, taken a rest and now you need to decide which love offer if any you will take. Now somehow I do get the feeling that maybe this man from your past will make a return or make you an offer of love or romance with him but it will be at a time when you get another offer. I feel you not wanting to get hurt, should you go back, should you take this new offer or just stay alone and clear your mind, heal? I feel you need to look at the truth about things, why do I see you not looking or refusing to acknowledge the truth. Now I feel you want something more committed, you want somebody who has the same interests as you, who wants to do things with you. I feel your cards are telling me that maybe you need to be guided by other people that you know, how they have worked things to their advantage and ultimate happiness. Use close people as inspiration. It is also telling me though do not compare yourself to other people, to how their life has panned out, instead use their lives as inspiration to achieve and make things work in your own life. Now I feel you want to be an independent person. You want to be self reliant. To not have to depend on anybody. I feel you just want to be happy and to be just financially stable as like I said; not to have to rely on nobody. I feel there’s been a thought or wish to work for yourself, start some kind of business. Your fears I feel are that you will not be able to achieve what you hope to achieve. That you will not have enough finances and resources. I feel there is stability and money issues that you worry about. In the future I see you are going to have the confidence to move onwards and upwards and I do see you achieving things and feeling pretty smug. I can also see you walking away alone but at a time when you are happy. I do see you striving to achieve your goals and being happy doing so. I feel there will also be some kind support in helping you achieve this.
    I also think there has been worries about getting pregnant. Now I am unsure of what though but Is it that you know that if you were to get pregnant in the future that it may mean your life has to take a different direction. Is there another member of your family or friends that has a baby or small child and you look at her life, the way hers is? Think is that the way I want mine going or should I just concentrate on a career and work.

• @Roma-Jayne Thank you, but I have found clarity myself. πŸ™‚