An Introduction with Echoes of Nature ....

• This week I will do a one card pull- no question ...
    Each day I will do one Message from the Echoes of Nature ...
    This artwork created by an incredible artist, Animals and Nature ....

INSTRUCTIONS >>>
    For the guidance please just say CARD A- or B or C or D ....

Then I will post the messages for each card ....

choose card.jpg

• Challenges ahead.jpg
    A- Challenges Ahead ...

What challenges do you feel you have ahead for you right now? How are you going to overcome these challenges? Finding solutions to this challenge at this moment... Finding yourself taking action to move ahead, remove the obstacles and break down the barriers...
    clearing the way to take one step at a time ....

• Interesting - for some reason, I am awaiting Card B

• weathering the storm.jpg

Card B
    This card Weathering the Storm .
    Today we are being asked to have patience. Do not rush around trying to do too much , do what is possible and stay safe at all times.. do not put yourself at risk ... This card speaks of hunkering down and staying protected from the outside world.

What else can this card say to you?

• The first thing that popped at me it that Quiet Hush where you just breath that cold air...the wind is quiet and you feel. the cold but you are still warm.

• @hekatesxing
    Card B
    movie as in film
    detached but the scene is beautiful
    isn't mother nature wonderful.

• @TarotNick
    Thank you for your thought .. that is interesting ...

• @Jayann It truly is ...
    Thank you for sharing the thought ..

• Deeper Understanding.jpg

C) Deeper understanding
    Today this card asks us to take moment to find a sense of a deeper understanding within a current situation...
    Try to analyze the situation, allow the information to be gathered from within, check your resources to make sure you have the correct information .. Do not rush .... silence the mind to give self time to understand the knowledge received...

• Friendship.jpg

Card D Friendship
    This card reminds us of our valuable our friendship with others are.. Connect with others, look out for others.. take care of others in some way if you see they need help, support, guidance...
    This could be about doing someone's shopping for them, offer to cook them some meals if need be... maybe they just need a phone call, someone to talk to, you may not be able to be there physically for them at this time but emotionally you can be through a call, a skype video or some other networking app...
    Allow others to reach out to you if you need it.. accept others offering of friendship at this time, a reminder you are not alone... Take care

• All the cards for this week have been completed .. take time to reflect on the card you felt drawn to ... listen to the message from within...

Blessed Be!

• @hekatesxing
    cute
    siblings
    similar, belief, likes, hobbies