Would like a general reading covering various specic questions

• I would appreciate a reading regarding some questions i have in general. Right now with the coronavirus crisis work is hard to come by I would be collecting signatures to get issues on the ballot but unable due to crisis. I was thinking of getting back into home health care but not sure if they need anyone at this time. So im not asking for advice but more of a prediction of where/how ill be coming into money/income in near future. Where do you see me working? Home health care?? Or another job?? On a more personal note, Where is my love life headed in near future? Had 8yr r.ship end last year and its been tough getting over my ex,but I know I have no choice. Will I be meeting anyone soon that will get my mind off my ex? ? With everything going on/going on +going wrong Iv been down in the dumps. Will this slump last much longer? Its driving me crazy

• Everything will turn around for you when you see yourself as having a positive life rather than a negative one. You are not suffering, you are learning and growing. You are not unemployed, you are being given some space to reevaluate what you really want and to learn new skills, maybe through online courses. You are not alone, you are learning how to be an empowered independent wise person all by yourself without having to lean on anyone else for love, support or strength. You did not lose out in the love game, you got out of an incompatible unequal situation, freeing yourself to find true lasting love..

Due to your powerful fantasy life and deep sense of spirituality, you have a way of thinking that things are supposed to just happen like magic. You can definitely be one of those people who believes that blessings are supposed to fall out of the sky or appear to you whenever you need them. But life doesn’t exactly work that way for any of us. For you, it’s definitely not going to work that way. Instead, you need to just buckle down and get real. Things are not going to happen, change, or get fixed until you put in the hard work and the practical effort. In this lifetime, you are meant to develop the side of yourself that knows how to be productive and how to work for positive results.

2020 for you will be all about delving inward. While you may see yourself functioning fairly “normally,” this is a year where you’ll be heavily involved in deep inner work. It’s a spiritual year - meaning you’ll have many opportunities to assess your sense of spirituality, however you define it. This is a year where your faith and trust will be tested. You’ll feel as though you want to retreat from the static of the outside world. You’ll feel quieter and more introspective than usual, so don’t let that surprise you. This is a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyse your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year, you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in 2020, as this is a year when big thoughts and ideas can materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson is to learn to be alone without being lonely, to enjoy your own company. By the end of this year, you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency. Your mission in 2020 is to explore the true nature of your personal power, your relationship with money, and your true desires about manifesting in the material world. Do the groundwork that you can put into action next year in 2021, which will be terrific for getting ahead in work, career or study and all money and material matters.

2020 for you will be a time when much healing can take place, because you are more deeply connected to your inner spirituality, and to your truth. As you are pulling together the experiences of the last several years so that you can reach your full potential, much introspection may be needed. Healing yourself can take a lot of energy and you may find you need to take resting periods away from others to process the inner changes that are now taking place. However, you may also be dreamy, and in order to keep your feet firmly on the ground, it can help if you do not cut yourself off completely from your work, family and friends. You may also feel left out of other people’s lives at times, which can create emotional fragility because you want to feel as though you belong. Issues around trust and betrayal may arise this year and be a part of your development, and health issues may need addressing. Events that take place may guide you to religion or to spirituality, or make you realise that you can’t take life for granted. This year may bring on an identity crisis as you are confronting yourself deeply, as if you are taking an honest look at yourself naked in the mirror. You are uncovering new aspects of yourself, and it may take a while before they sit comfortably with you, so you need to be patient. It’s a time of deep contemplation or - if you’re working with more destructive tendencies - big feelings of being a victim in your life. It’s also a good time for counseling or therapy, energy work, and anything else that allows you deep personal growth. You may feel more solitary than ever, yet you will be learning how to deal with loneliness and finding out more about yourself and what you really want from life. You need to truly embrace ‘you’ during this time. Old anxieties may arise and feel exaggerated if you focus on them too much, rather than getting on and enjoying your life and having some innocent fun. You can find that the last few years’ efforts pay off handsomely during 2020, not only in terms of your growth but materially too. For example, you may gain a qualification which enables you to earn more money, receive a pay rise or promotion, or buy a new house or car. Your relationships can blossom too through greater commitment: perhaps you will get married, have a child or decide to live with your partner. If you’ve previously been working on your fitness levels, they may be in tiptop, peak condition. This year can offer you a real feast on many levels as you are aligning with nature. In 2020, you may find that you act as a catalyst for changes in others’ lives, perhaps unintentionally, or you may be brilliant at motivating people to improve their lives. For example, you buy or take over management of a centre for healing, which provides competition for other centres nearby and motivates them to offer a better service, or you motivate your partner to join a gym by buying both of you a membership. You may also find that this cycle is a great catalyst for your spiritual development, which may have a profound influence upon your future. However, just because this year’s theme has to do with knowledge gathering and soul seeking doesn’t preclude carrying forward with business and with your life. This is your year to reflect, learn, and engage in personal development. It doesn’t mean languishing in suspended animation. It still will require concerted effort, discipline, and focus. Yet the tangible advancement may come later. This also doesn’t imply that you can’t make money this year! On the contrary, you can carry forward and do well financially. It’s just not a particular favored time to lunch into hyper-drive around money and finances. This is a vital pause before the start of a three-year transition cycle. It’s not the time to focus on the material world as much as it is on the higher realms of thought, identity, desire, and personal truth. The real work you’re doing this year is all internal.

Benefits of the year:
    You’ll feel inspired to connect with your spirituality.
    You’ll feel empowered when you connect the dots between mind, body, and spirit in a practical way that works for you.
    You’ll have success when you embrace the internal journey the year brings you.
    You’ll have the opportunity to see how dealing with your experiences with frustration does not serve you and is not necessary.
    You’ll feel a deep need to delve into the ways that you can cultivate trust in yourself and in other people.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that you may feel lonely this year.
    Protect yourself from feelings of isolation by scheduling some breaks for yourself: weekend trips, get-togethers with friends, or meet-ups with colleagues.
    Be prepared for defaulting into cynicism. This is a great year to discern what you really believe and how you want to act on that knowledge.

The Question you must ask yourself in 2020: “Will the “real me” please stand up?” This is the year for a retreat, sabbatical, or just additional “alone” time. It’s your soul-seeking and knowledge-gathering year.

• @TheCaptain thank you for that reading, so do you think my households financial will get better here soon? Im living back home and we are struggling to even buy food right now. My stepdad has to use my car cause his broke down so i dont have full acess to my car. I have a bladder condition but cant get treatment cause of the virus crisis, so physically im suffering for time being. I have important bills coming up next week i cant pay. What do you see in near future regarding this? I do ferl once coronavirus crisis is over my employment opportunities will be vast but no one is hiring by me right now cause governor has stay at home orders. You said I may be a little lonely this year, does this mean I wont find romance this year? What about the prospect of ever having kids? Im had 2 misscarriages in my last r.ship, which i obviously wasted my child bearing years w/him. Im now 41 years old w/no kids. And you mentioned something about a betrayal? By whom? The only people in my life is my mom, whom we are very close and a friend who was my boss in the petitioning job i was doing before the crisis

• @vettech78 you are focusing on everything bad in your life. How about instead listing the good things that are there? It's all about where you put your focus - on the positive or on the negative. negativity only breeds more negativity. Think of the good things then say to yourself - "I am so rich in abundance right now and so grateful." Repeat several times a day until your luck changes.

• @TheCaptain. Yes i do count my blessings, there is plenty of good. But right being stuck living w/the man who has sexually harassng my whole life is tough, even my mom is unhappy w/that. And i have a bladder condition that is making me physically miserable but cant get treatment cause of virus. Being stuck at home and cant go anywhere doesnt help matters much. Yes i know people at this time have things much worse off and I thank God for what I do have. But Im taking my situation better then most people would.. i have enough wisdom to know the difference between what I can change and what i cannot. And what can be changed Ill do everything I can to help change it leaving no stone unturned. Right now the things that are effecting my life the most are things Im doing the best I can but the rest is out of my hands. I just like to know when is something going to finally "break" in this unfortunate cycle Im currently in? Im doing everything I can, right now its just enough

• You just listed all the 'bad' things in your life.

• @TheCaptain. Yes those are the bad things, unfortunately that is my reality for now. I know nothing lasts forever, so certain issues can resolve/change. Im looking for an estimate timeframe for when some of the things beyond my control may start to change

• @vettech78 change begins within you - then your outer circumstances will change. You need to be more flexible and adaptable and move on in your life. Brooding over what is past will not help with that.

• @TheCaptain. Yes, true ,my love life is easy to change, Just get back on the dating site. Which Im on, considering going for couple years younger cause the ones Im coming across arent cutting it. As for getting back to work....... When will stepdad get his cars fixed? He using mine cause his job makes more money. When do you see this statewide "stay at home order" letting up?

• @vettech78 stepdad will use your car as long as you let him. The stay at home orders will likely be lifted prematurely, allowing the virus to kill many more people. This will happen everywhere people go back too early. Nobody is learning what corona has come to teach.

• @TheCaptain. When you say my stepdad will use my car as long as i let him, what does that mean exactly? He is never getting his car fixed? I mean of course i have to allow him. He is the bread winner, buys all the food. Wont he get car fixed in near future?

• @vettech78 why would he when he can use your car?