Coronavirus - I adapted the following from something I was sent by someone

• The main points were that as empaths and sensitive souls, we absorb the energies of others. and as a result we often feel heightened levels of stress and anxiety. So we need to connect with our higher good by taking care of ourselves and others.

The sender recommended the following
    " Take short breaks throughout your day to close your eyes, take in a few deep breaths, and tune in to your inner wisdom", noting any problems which might manificence itself. .
    Try to keep your daily routine and not get caught up with the drama on social media.
    If you are feeling unsettled try using your Tarot cards for guidance & to connected with your Higher Self, “What message does my Higher Self have for me today?” and spend 5-10 minutes journaling your insights.
    Using out inner wisdom, it is essential that we come together as a community in spirit to support each other while staying grounded,
    Take care and stay well everyone.

• “It takes courage to say yes to rest and play in a culture where over-work and exhaustion are seen as a status symbol.” ~ Brené Brown

• @TheCaptain
    wow
    ty for the quote.
    stay safe