Help with meaning of Cards in reading

• Hi all,

New in this forum. Wanted some help to understand the meaning of three cards drew in the following order:

Six of Swords
    The Tower
    (Ace of Swords - to clarify the tower potential meaning)
    Seven of Wands

Thanks so much for your help!

• What's the question the cards are answering?

• There was no specific question, it was a general year long reading for 2020 and the cards that came out were for each month in 2020.

Six of Swords - March
    The Tower (and Ace of Swords) - April
    Seven of Wands - May
    King of Wands - June

It seems that it was either work related or something else she couldn't be sure, which led me to post here to see what you guys thought 🙂

• Six of Swords - March- moving away from something that was possibly hectic. However, with the tower in April something unexpected possibly relating to an idea or thought of some sort. In May, with the seven of wands, you might feel that you might have to fight or defend yourself. In June you possibly might have a better handle on whatever your situation is.

That's what I gather.

Given the circumstances of what is going on in the world with the coronavirus going on, I wouldn't be surprised if it's work-related.

• Got my tarot done in India, amazing readers and healers there

• @Bluangel27 would you please help me with a reading?king of wands I have been stalked by this card while doing a potential relationship spread with a new love Interest.... this card came up as an influence to the other person.
    I’m not sure if the card is a side of his personality or an actual person.... all other cards were favourable - excellent in fact
    This card keeps showing up in different readings concerning my love life so i decided to do a stalker spread
    Not sure if it related to the new love interest or me! My last love interest was king of wands but I doubt he will make an appearance again

Signifier - stalkier card kings of wands

Card 1) what message action is this card trying to tell me queen of cups
    Card 2) what is the significant of this card in my life king of pentacles
    Card 3) what is blocking me for seeing the message of this card the sun
    Card 4) what can I do to better understand the message of this card ten of cups
    Card5) how can I block any obstacles that are related to understand this card 7 pentacles

Please if anyone has any ideas I would be so grateful I’m sooo stuck!

I’m using Ryder Whaite deck

Xxxx

• @LH866 correction last card is 7 of cups not pentacles

• @hekatesxing would you be able to help me with the above pls... your readings are so accurate x

• @LH866

Signifier - stalkier card kings of wands
    This card speaks of a Mature Passionate man who may be a bit of an entrepreneur, creative in his actions taken ... This card can speak of someone arriving into your life (Fire Signs ) or reminding you to take action in a creative way into an opportunity being offered to you...

Card 1) what message action is this card trying to tell me queen of cups
    Queen of Cups - she is mature, gentle, kind and caring, nurturing, mother figure type of person . take action in a nurturing caring way.
    Card 2) what is the significant of this card in my life king of pentacles
    King of Pentacles- business opportunity, a mature masculine energy brings a sense of down earth, no fuss type of energy, a matter of fact energy comes in.
    Card 3) what is blocking me for seeing the message of this card the sun
    The Sun can speak about a vulnerability in this card, maybe a barrier, a wall to your own personal growth on some level ..
    Card 4) what can I do to better understand the message of this card ten of cups
    Find a sense of wholeness, unity within your self, a sense of a family unity on some level, acknowledge hope from within...
    Card5) how can I block any obstacles that are related to understand this card 7 pentacles
    do you mean unblock the obstacles?
    7 of Pentacles can speak about bringing what you want into your life, what is ripe for the picking right now? So by focusing what is important, of value to your path will allow you to unblock the obstacles from your path... to clear away the challenges that hold you stuck ...

These are a quick and basic summary that may help you to find some clarity... look at the characters and write down colours that stand out, symbols that may seem important and describe what the characters are actually doing in the cards... take care Blessed Be!

• @hekatesxing thank you so much I really appreciate your help 🧡