Help with a reading?

• I am no longer friends with a guy because I caught him in lies.

I was wondering how one of his friends thinks of me? I'm confused about the empress in reversed clarified by the knight of cups. She seems still friendly towards me. I just want a second opinion.

These are jumping cards with no particular spread. I read tarot left to right.

Thanks in advance.

a6b8c19a-413e-47bc-89c0-462004d0c82e-image.png

• @Bluangel27
    Here is my interpretation of your tarot spread.
    Of course, it is just my personal feel for the reading. Here goes; now I feel this female knows this man chased other people romantically. Not just one, I see numerous people. More than likely with sex and passion in mind. I feel she thinks that he was the one that offered you romance but I am not sure he turned out to offer a lot... one coin?! This could also be that he was more interested in having stability in his finances that money and stability was a lot more important to him than true love. Now on the other hand I feel she sees it was you that was more in love with him than he was with you and that it was you who was offering your cup of love to him and I think she sees you as a really loving individual and that you was genuinely offering love to this man. I do see you felt a lot for him and I also feel it was good at the start. I feel this woman thinks you were neglected in some way definitely not treated how you should have been. Did he say something to this woman about you neglecting him in some way and uses this as an excuse as to why he may have betrayed you (it is just a feeling). I definitely think she feels you were neglected by this man not the other way round despite what may have been said to her. I feel she sees him as a little bit immature and not quite at that king stage of stability yet. I do feel she sees him as a generally nice man as a friend. One who can be loving and has emotion but I think she knows he may have some growing up to do first and maybe amass his coins before he decides to settle down and stay faithful to just one person.
    I hope this helps... peace and love

• @Roma-Jayne Can I ask how you ascertain all of that and I’ve been doing readings for 10 years and still have to look up every card? I’m very intuitive do you have any advice on how I can get to your level and actually form a story? Any books you can recommend or anything? Thanks 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Bluangel27
    I apologise for removing items but I had sent the wrong persons reading.

• This post is deleted!

• @Roma-Jayne Thank you so much for replying. I almost gave up on anyone responding to his post. lol .

You have basically described this whole mess. lol. They have been friends since kindergarten so I expect her to see the good in him. Plus, she's a lesbian so she will never fall for his looks.. ( a blessing for her lol.). I have been friends with him since we were 13 years old. He treated me way better when we were 13 years old. He changed schools and lost communication. He came back in contact with me last year. He was one who started making sexually charged advances at me first. He asked me out to his house for dinner but I had school to finish up and put it on hold because of school. That's the only thing can truly twist and said I neglected him. I never quit on him, I kept communicating open. I had a few weeks left in the semester. He had car trouble which delayed me from saying anything. He stood me up twice and told me he was moving out of state. He said he still wanted to see me. He kept my love message to him. The final nail the coffin in the relationship was when I busted him on a date with another girl. I went off on him and cussed him out. Then I messaged his other friend and talked trash to him. So, he possibly could have trashed talked about me to her and his other friend. I always gave more to him and got very little in return last year. It's nice to know, she knows me enough to know I don't start popping off at people out of nowhere and if I'm angry its something the other person did. I'm glad she's not totally oblivious to his bad behavior as to why women leave him. Yeah, he was having financial issues that was obvious to me. No bartender works 14+ hour shifts almost daily.

Thank you for the clarification on her perspective. I just didn't know if I can trust her because I got a reading after the fight that he was talking trash about me.