Cancer Man Distanced Himself

• I met a Cancer man online about a month ago. He immediately asked me out on a date and I threw a day out there not sure if I would actually go through with it, being an Aquarius myself. We exchanged numbers and he texted me sweet “good morning” messages the entire week leading up to our proposed date. The day before when he confirmed plans, I thought why not! He’s made the effort to text me all week and seemed like a really nice guy. And he was!! For the past month, we would text consistently throughout the day, make plans to hangout again while we were still together, he met my friends out and even asked me out for Valentine’s Day/my birthday. But things took a turn that night... Maybe it’s because it was Valentine’s Day but he started feeling pressure to commit to a relationship with me out of nowhere. When we had both agreed from the beginning that we aren’t in a place to consider serious commitment at the time. He said he saw a potential of a relationship with me and the more he thought about it, he realized he just wasn’t in that place right now. And he’s not the type of guy to talk to someone consistently and lead them on when he doesn’t know where he wants it to go or what he wants in the future. He was in a relationship for 5 years and she cheated on him and they’ve been broken up for about a year and a half, and admitting that it took more of a beating on him than he realized. Which makes me think he’s just not over his ex yet. He suggested getting together in a couple months to see where we’re both at then but should I even hold out hope that he’ll be in a different head space then? Or does he just want to take advantage when he gets lonely? I usually wouldn’t have a hard time letting go of someone after only dating for a month, but he was so many great things. I can’t help but feel like our time was cut short. And only bc the chemistry was so great and we had the potential to be something great too.

• @Lynn5755 hello hope you are well..: have things improved with you and the man? His not by any chance a game ranger is he???