Thread Closed- Taking a break from "New Reading Offer - Secrets of Tarot .."

• @tuliplilly
    I was thinking about this and four cards flipped out in two sets ...
    the first set

King of Pentacles + 7 of Cups
    Here we get a sense of an earthy Guy who has a lots of options ahead of him.. Does he seem busy at the moment ? I feel he has many choices to make, unsure about his own path at this time on some level ...

The 2nd set - we have the 2 of Cups and 6 of Cups
    Childhood memories, a sense of nostalgia and also a sense of gifts given unexpectedly which comes from a sense of balance, duality within this relationship... This can also be a sense of giving and receiving ...

When I looked at these cards I got a sense of communication needed for him to understand what you are actually going through.

0_1582097454257_tarot forum tulip 2.jpg

• @gladyouwroteme
    0_1582097799223_forum reading she wrote.jpg

This is not normally A question I work with as - I do not normally do Specific Timing readings with Tarot as timing is subject to change in regards to free will, decisions made, actions taken by self and others who may be involved in the situation. Also there are many different methods ...
    Did not do a Yin Yang reading with this question.

1. 9 of Pentacles
      Pentacles can speak of the WInter Months
      dates approx 3rd December – 12th December approx .,,,,

9 can also speak of September .......being the 9th month ....

Don't know whether this year or in the years ahead ....
    so overall it could speak of between September and December... of any year ahead .....depending on actions and choices taken by both parties...

This could actually mean you need to look deeper at the next two cards ...

1. The Magician - could be about looking beyond the illusion.. finding someone who you feel is trustworthy ... this could be about you using your skills, your tools to manifest what you desire ..... it could be a surprise on some level... Now we don't know if he is going to be good or bad in that moment to be in regards to marriage ...

2. The Moon card speaks of deception or delays in the situation, it could mean your emotions are a little up and down. Be careful not to deceive yourself in the situation ... The Moon card can also be about facing your fears, acknowledge the phases you are moving through....

Also when I looked at your question and the cards That were drawn I got a sense of being aware of not dismissing any relationship along the way... not all who enter are forever but they can be meaningful in other ways.... and also just because you meet someone who you feel you want to marry, they may not be who they seem .. that is why I feel the Magician card turned up because he reminds us appearances can be deceiving....

Do not dismiss other people who turn up at different times ....
    Remember these are guidance to what may be but there are still things you need to do, action you need to take along the way ....and things may change due to choices made .. take care ...

• THIS THREAD IS CLOSED >>. I am taking a break from doing Free Readings at the moment...Busy with Paid readings .... so needing to take it easy when not reading for clients ....

Take care and may pop in once in a while to see what is happening...

• @hekatesxing oh my, thank you so much. I almost wonder if it was refering to a relationship that broke off in that time frame with a man who was not what he seemed. I learned so much, about me, life, relationships, and I"m so grateful.
    Yah, this whole free will thing is nuts..one change and it's all different and new ❤
    Thank you again!!!!

• @gladyouwroteme
    You are so welcome ...Take care of self ... It could of related to the past relationship in a way being aware of not repeating that pattern ...on some level...