Is this a good question?

• I just wanted to know if this would be a good question to as in tarot reading?
    For the last three years plus, I have been having nightmares everyday day and night.
    What do I need to do to sort the underlying issues which is causing the nightmares?
    A contract worker overstepped their authority and removed a prized possession from my home. The worker ignored what my wants and needs. My home is now having a Health and Safety issues and I am unable to and cannot afford rectify the problem. Also, I have learned that being alone (without family) makes me vulnerable to abuse and being ignored. I was working to get my home ready for my worsening health and old age. Now this will never happen, This problem is making me feel very alone, invisible and worthless.
    What do I need to do to sort the underlying issues which is causing the nightmares?

• The contract worker stole from you? Call the police.

• @Jayann That sounds like a reasonable tarot question. However, just by reading your situation, your nightmares seem like they will not go away until you mentally feel safe in your home. The contract worker stole your sense of safety. I am with The Captain on this, call the police on this contract worker maybe you could get some justice out of this situation.

• @jayann
    thank you everyone
    I have taken action regards the legal issue,

• @jayann im sorry that this happened to you., there are mean people who take advantage of good people. It will take awhile before you get your sense of safety back. But try putting a purple amethyst by your bedside before you go to bed. I also listen to youtube and meditate/how to cleanse yourself of negative energy. I meditate 2 a week. But if there is more going on I make a point to meditate an hour in afternoon. If you use the purple amethyst. When it is sunny outside you need to cleanse the amethyst by letting it sit in the sun for a couple of hours, not all the time but periodically. Good luck amd keep everyone posted! I wish you the best of luck with your situation🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• @tuliplilly
    ty so much
    💕 💞 💕

• @jayann your welcome keep me posted😘👍✌