Cancer man ignoring me after I’ve told him I liked him?

• I am sun sign Leo, with Aries(Moon) and Pisces(Ascendent) I told my friend that I had a crush on him and should he need space he should have it. At first he was like oh he thinks I(Me) need space and then I tried my best not to act awkward and carry on conversation as normal (which we agreed on). For the past week, he acted really cold towards me, so I asked him about that, to which he said, he’s got something going on (which wasn’t true because I saw him acting normal towards our other mates etc) so we stopped all conversation for a week. Now he saw me yesterday, acted all flirty (which is apparently normal) he dropped a message later on in the day, after a quick reply from myself, I had a reply of that TODAY, after he saw me with my other male friend asking “You okay” again to which I replied.
    He acts normal and affectionate in front of other but privately he’s ignoring me and hasn’t spoken to me properly.
    I’ve been told he’s playing games and manipulating me into think that he’s the victim and that I’ve done something wrong by telling him. His behaviour has made me unlike him. I think as an adult he should have had more mature way to handle this.
    I don’t know what to do? Should I even bother to reply him back, is he checking if I still like him? I’m so annoyed but I’ve backed out. I have the urge to ask him but I know I wouldn’t get to a root of the problem. But should I wait for me? Or not reply at all?

• The truth is he doesn't feel the same way for you as you do for him. But he cannot put that into words so he gives you the cold shoulder and hopes you will get the message. This is a lost cause.

• @thecaptain thank you! Makes it clearer. I’ll mind my own business from now on. 🙂

• So here is an update, I’ve confronted him about his behaviour. He said he is not trying to get rid off me, but quite opposite. So CANCER MAN ARE CONFUSING

• @ladyleo he is just stringing you along. Don't listen to what people say or tell you. Their actions and treatment of you are the real indicator of how they feel.

• @thecaptain said in Cancer man ignoring me after I’ve told him I liked him?:

@ladyleo he is just stringing you along. Don't listen to what people say or tell you. Their actions and treatment of you are the real indicator of how they feel.

Thank you! 🙂

• @ladyleo another update. He’s talking to me normally, I told him(not intentionally) that I’m going out for a dinner with another guy(as a friend).
    So he’s suddenly said he likes me but he was trying to restrain himself because he thinks he’s not worthy of me. And he knows He’s not what I am looking for.
    I guess this is happy ending.

• @ladyleo, don't believe this BS of his. He only wants you when it looks like you are losing interest in him. This is pure ego on his part.

• @thecaptain are Leo’s usuallly this blind? 😂😂 I feel like a right joker and mug. He kissed my cheek today didn’t speak to me all day. And then got jealous saying I went on date on someone to get over him and he posted this “date guy” all over my social media. Then he was asking about some girl he was interested in right afterwards. Leo’s are stupid people. I am getting played so badly.

• @ladyleo so go find someone who cares about you more than himself.