What does it all mean? ( 11 )

• Hey I’m new to to this stuff and I had a question, I recently started looking into numerology because I keep seeing something 11 on my phone clock, It’s been happening for at least 2 full months ( probably more ). I even started taking screenshot of it every time it happens and Ho boy it happens a lot, like at least 3 times a day. It’s actually blowing my mind because 11 has always been my « favourite » number, I’ve had it a lot as my hockey jersey number etc. And what’s even more crazy is that literally 5 minutes ago I added up my birthday numbers, I was born on April 5th 2002, 04 05 02 -> 4 + 5 + 2 = 11!!! I honestly don’t know if I’m over thinking this or what? I mean it can’t be all coincidences can it? I’ve never been into spiritual stuff or religion, I’ve always looked at what pure science and facts told me but this is seriously making me rethink some stuff! So, WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN? Any help? Please
    Thank you.

• Bowwow! it's really awesome to hear.

• Spirit and our angel guides do indeed send us messages through repeated numbers. Your message is about watching your thoughts and making sure they are always positive, not negative. "Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. 11s are sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 11 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts)."