Can anyone give me a general reading for 2020?

• Can anyone give me a general reading for 2020? Like things to watch out for and what to focus on for the year? Emphasis on school/career goals and love. DOB 05/27/1994

Thank you in advance.

• How do you feel coming out of the chute of a high-powered new year? Are you stoked from last year and feeling a revised and reinvented sense of yourself? Have you managed to get your financial life organized and moving in the right direction? Are you fatigued? Well luckily, it’s the end of a cycle for you, so here’s the plan. If you survived and thrived through 2019, there’s nothing that can hold you back now. Last year you worked with some core issues related to your sense of empowerment on all levels - spiritually, emotionally, physically, and/or financially. And now you’re readying to clear the canvas and decide what stays and what goes - what you want to build upon and what needs to dissolve and fall away. The Lumineers sing a song that might inform part of the trajectory of your personally transformational 2020. It’s called In The Light: “I don’t know why I just can’t let it go. Memory’s old but I just can’t let it go. The idea’s gone but I just can’t let it go … I don’t know why I just can’t let it go. In the light, right here in the light.” It’s such an interesting idea to me. That the “memory’s old but I just can’t let it go.” Part of the beauty and difficulty of 2020 for you will be to have the ability to evaluate memory and the story you have about certain things, certain expectations, certain behaviours - and determine what is real for you and what isn’t. What serves you and what stifles you. What allows you to evolve and what holds you hostage. It’s about conclusions, letting go, and surrender. If you choose to embrace its energy and direction, 2020 for you can be a year of completion, of unravelling, of letting go of the old to make space for change. This change can be somewhat dramatic and tumultuous; possessions, relationships, job, geographical location, spirituality, health. It’s all under review this year. This is the year that’s inviting (oh, let’s be honest, it’s forcing you) you to move on to an even more expansive cycle in your life if you choose to let go and allow what’s no longer serving you to fall away. This is also a year where you can revel in the successful culmination of all that you’ve been working toward for the past eight years. It’s going to be a matter of evaluating what’s finished and no longer necessary for you and then moving forward without a safety net. It's like people who are in a relationship that’s over with, and yet they won’t get a divorce or break up with their partner until they have another love interest waiting in the wings. Well, metaphorically speaking, 2020 won’t allow you to put things like that off. You must break off whatever thing or person in your life is not working for you, and then manage and master that empty space of nothingness for a while. Needless to say, even the best of us are scared silly when it comes to change. And then to change something without knowing exactly what’s next. That's very hard. Yet that’s what’s required this year. The tricky part? You’ll need to integrate the active, initiating energy of the year with your intensely emotional need for letting go. Get ready for lessons surrounding your sense of empowerment. You’ll be met with pivotal opportunities to learn deep lessons and move into the new 'you'. Your way must be clear and your life free of 'clutter' for the new beginnings, the whole new chapter of your life that is coming. You cannot start a new life with old 'baggage' dragging you down. This year you must let go of things that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense, discarding everything that no longer serves your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. 2020 will bring with it a wide variety of experiences and opportunities for you. If you have done the releasing work of the year, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

During 2020, you are heading towards the beginning of another new chapter in 2021, so at times you may feel as though your life is in suspended animation. There may be a lack of energy to push ahead for what you want as you are still completing issues from the last few years, and you cannot go back to what you have left behind. The most supportive attitude to take during this year is to relax and ease up about situations, so that your life can flow and allow the right circumstances to happen naturally. There may be constant transformation in your life, and it can feel as though you are shedding your skin and growing a new one. At times, you may have a loss of faith in yourself or the future, but that is because you are developing a new outlook on life and it may take a while to process. You may radically change your diet, alter your hairstyle, buy completely new clothes, or go out with someone whom you may not have previously even considered. You may discover or rediscover your passions for art and music during this time. Anything is possible because you’re totally open to life. This year, you are also clearing emotional issues, which at times may make you feel physically wiped out or grumpy. Indeed, you may feel an urgency to come clean and express yourself honestly in order to be able to start all over again. However, there is no point criticising yourself for what you did not do, or for opportunities that you did not take; it is wasted energy. Now is the time to learn your lessons and move on. As you are letting go of old issues and forgiving the past, there may be much relief, along with feelings of liberation and joy. During this time, you may turn deeply inwards to your spirituality or find yourself interested in the religious sphere. Perhaps you will develop an acute interest in current affairs and find you are genuinely more interested in humanity’s welfare than ever before, or you may offer your help to the local community. You may feel like travelling; you are likely to be eager to discover new lands and different cultures which can improve your knowledge of the world and expand your spiritual awareness. 2020 may feel a little like sitting an exam where you are anticipating your mark at the end of it. However, only you decide if you pass or fail this time; you are the one giving yourself the Brownie points, so judge yourself kindly and feel happy in the knowledge that you have done your best. You will likely feel a tremendous amount of excitement about what is to come but, at the same time, you may have some fears about letting go. Remember that the more you let go of, the more room there is in your life to be filled during the coming year. 2020 can be a year where you experience a magical transformation that you’ve been waiting on for a very long time.

Benefits of the Year:
    You’ll feel a compulsion to reevaluate all aspects of your life and make decisions to become involved in some area of service with a humanitarian focus, big or small. You’ll feel a great sense of compassion this year.
    You’ll feel empowered when you know that this is a tumultuous year and so you need to meet up with all that comes your way with the least resistance.
    You’ll have success when you have a solid spiritual base from which to operate, however you define your spirituality.
    You’ll have the opportunity to redesign any aspect of your life that needs to be expanded or eliminated.
    You’ll feel an undeniable intensity and urgency surrounding you and your decisions this year.

Potential Challenges of the Year:
    Be aware that you’ll be challenged with codependency issues and issues related to letting go of old attachments.
    Protect yourself from depression and anxiety by allowing this to be a year where you lay down the paddles and allow the Universe to guide your boat.
    Be prepared for defaulting into cynicism and intolerance, as you’ll be challenged with needing to see the bigger picture even though that picture looks blurry at the moment.

The Questions you must ask yourself in 2020: “How can I let go of everything that’s no longer serving me and my higher sense of myself?” “How can I let go of all that I no longer need in order to make space for change to enter into my life?” Can you open yourself to total transformation?

• @thecaptain Thank you, I had to let go of some people last year, but I gained some new friends. I do need to let go and let the universe do its job. I'm a complete control freak even when it comes to the universe. With everything I been through, I need a win in all areas of my life.

Edit: What do you mean by being challenged with codependency issues and issues related to letting go of old attachments?

• @bluangel27 if anyone is clinging to you or you are clinging to them, you must let go. If there are any old attachments to people or possessions or bad situations in your life that no longer serve you or your best interests, you must let them go.

• @thecaptain Thanks Captain, I will be on the lookout for that.