Some questions about my situation

• Hello,
    I want to ask about my situation. I am 31 now and still didn't find a match for me. I try to keep my self busy but I am unable to keep away thoughts of my marriage. What does my marriage astrology say about this? Sometimes marriage proposal come, but nothing finalized.
    My DOB: 8 Dec 1988
    Thanks

• Though you may often prefer a bit of privacy to company, you do feel the need to bond with other people. At the beginning of a relationship, you may come across as reserved and uncertain, but when you finally do open up you can surprise both yourself and your partner with the strength of your passion and emotional confidence. In actuality, you may be looking for substitute parents to pay attention to you and take care of you, since you may feel unsure about taking care of yourself. In fact, due to perceived past betrayals, you may associate the heart and feelings with pain and hurt, and prefer to think rather than feel. To the degree that you subconsciously expect betrayal, you will encounter it in other people and in the world. Due to a lack of self-trust, you may seek knowledge and wisdom outside of yourself rather than trusting your intuitive depths. So it's vital for you to develop a strong sense of trust - in yourself, other people, and God/the Universe. You have to stop hiding inside your mind's defences and learn to trust your own feelings and instincts, even if those feelings sometimes involve pain. Once you open enough to express your feelings and needs and learn to trust your partner, however, your relationship will flourish. You tend to be attracted to people with opposing views to your own and therefore to tempestuous relationships. It is important for you not to confuse tension with passion. Once in a long-term relationship, you can be incredibly romantic and spontaneous, but your partner needs to be aware that your resolve may not always hold firm when you are tempted to stray. You may need to strengthen your sense of responsibility in a relationship.

2020 is a really good year for you to find a settled and loving relationship.

• @thecaptain Thanks for reading. All things are true and to the point. I am working on trust and self care. But I don't know why whenever any person approach me unconsciously it scares me and make me doubtful if I should involve in relationship or not. Yes it make me tense.

• @sara the only way to conquer your fears is to keep doing what you fear until it no longer scares you.