New Years tarot spread! Help me interpret!!

• Hi, so I’ve already did interpret this spread myself but just need others input on what’s to come in my 2020. I don’t want to sound bias myself, and always open to other viewpoints ! I’m using the New Year tarot spread from Tarot Avenue.(https://ibb.co/QrsvrCZ)(https://ibb.co/jVJMc0J)

• I'm confused. I see the tarot spread, but I don't see the cards you pulled for your self. Or do you want us to pull cards using the spread?

• @bluangel27
    There are two links one for the Spread layout from Tarot Avenue and the other link is the layout of The RWS cards that were used in the spread....
    a little difficult trying to do a reading like that instead it being written up in the post ....
    I will add it here to make it easier to work with ...

0_1577857107153_spread.jpg

0_1577857125085_layout of RWS cards used in someone's reading.jpg

Hopefully if anyone wants to assist in the interpretation of the cards in this spread it will be easier ...

• @hekatesxing

1. Summary of Year Gone - 3 of Pentacles
      Overall it has been a year of working with others, being recognized for your abilities.

2. Career Outlook- 10 of Wands- maybe this career may feel as a burden.. needing commitment to overcome this challenge ..

3. Finances Outlook- Queen of Pentacles Nurturing your budget carefully .....

4. Love outlook- 7 of Cups - there may be choices,and options given to you but that may not all be of value to your journey.

5. Family and Friends Outlook- king of Wands (RX) This could be a blockage or a delay to a venture with friends...

6. Spirituality Outlook- 8 of Swords- feeling suppressed, bound, blinded to what is possible within your Spirituality ...

7. Jan-March outlook- 8 of Pentacles- it may be a time to finish the tasks at hand ...

8. April-June Outlook- 3 of Swords, may be a time of heartbreak, feeling betrayed...how are you going to choose to deal with this moment.

9. July-Sept Outlook- The World- may be time to say farewell, goodbye to old cycle as you move over new thresholds.

10. Oct- Dec Outlook- Temperance- these months may include a time of remembering to be moderate in your actions, not too extreme , the only way to bring a sense of transformation to your journey...

11. Biggest Obstacle you will face- Page of Pentacles this card can speak of overcoming the challenge of understanding the need to have experience in something you are enthusiastic about- I feel it is not just about practice but doing ....

12. How to tackle that obstacle- The Empress arrives to ask that we nurture ourselves, know that time is fertile to create in this journey ...

13. Overview of the year ahead....Death ..
      It will be a year of many changes.. The transformation may be huge for self over the year ... moving through the darkness into the light ....

My Thoughts re this spread - quick thoughts ,,,,,