Libras coming in

• I'm a libra and he is a libra as well, oh how this has become a rollercoaster. We broke it off in Feb, but we wanted to get back together in July, but things didn't work and we just haven't spoken to one another at all. The last I heard of him was in Oct to thank me for a bday present. Its sad, you know, that when you're madly and deeply in love with someone. I always have the notion that if it is meant to be it will be. I was thrown in this deep end and become so obsessed over wanting him back. It was easy falling in love with him, like breathing. Its taken a while to get my breath back but even now its a struggle. I can't shake him off, its like he has embedded himself in my heart, soul, and bones. I finally stopped become obsessed with him though, now I just miss him, in that nostalgic way, the feeling of him beside me, his laughter, and smile. That kind of missing him. I just can't see our story being over, but I know I will have to move on eventually. It has been a difficult rode and I wish that it had been completely different. But, we can't always get what we want in life. I do pray for him still, I always ask the Gods to bless him and that I hope he finds happiness wherever he is in life.

Maybe I'm just insane XD who knows, I just hope that things will get better 🙂