Second Opinion on Reading

• I was doing a reading and was slightly confused about what the cards said to me. I don't know if it was because if it was a late-night reading or not. I used the Rider-Waite Tarot deck for this reading, the question was of reconciliation if possible.

The first line: Eight of Swords, Seven of Swords, Five of Swords, and Ten of Swords in Reversed
    For the first line, I can see that they have and are going through a great deal being separated and they do seem to carry the heartache of not being together.

The second line: Death in Reversed, The Devil in Reversed, and the Four of Wands
    Now, this is the part that confuses me, for me it does look as if the ending of a cycle with the first line and the rebirth of them coming together again, the Devil in Reversed to me is always a mirror image of The Lovers, I see it as the chains of the past falling away. And the Four of Wands showing the happiness of them being together. I may be wrong in that which is why I'm conflicted over these three cards current;y.

The third line: King of Wands, and Ace of Cups
    I do see this as reconciliation is possible and they will find happiness with these cards appearing in the third line. It does seem that it will be the man that will come forward in bringing this happiness for her and offer her the Cup.

The fourth/last line: Six of Cups
    This card is always about the reappearing of an old friend or ex, of them reminiscing and seeing happiness within themselves. I do believe that they will come together on this path.

I have a mixture of negative and positive cards in this reading, the Devil and Death do confuse me because it could mean many things. Especially, if they are in reverse. I'm a Novice in reading cards, I am still learning and would like a little help with this one. I can see a lot of hurts and a lot of struggles between them, but I also feel as if they are in some way bound together.

What does everyone else think about this reading? Advice on this is very welcomed! Thank you in advance for answering and giving your input.

• The Ten of Swords in reversed gives me a hint about the need to catch the opportunity of changing the point of view to have access to new possibilities.
    That is the condition to bring the positive cards so you can choose by your King of wands to begin the Ace of Cups.