Dream interpretion - what unusual dreams have you had?
Someone I know is walking towards his car doing up his jacket.
This action is what he does when he gets out of his car.
Someone I know is with a young woman and there are two young children playing in a garden.
I have had two odd dreams two nights in a row. I dreamed of looking for snake parts because some snakes have exploded. I was looking in the grass for snake parts and snakeskin.
The other dream, I dreamed I was at a restaurant. A little girl went outside and came back into the restaurant and screamed she saw leprosy. Everyone including me and a friend I was with at the restaurant ran out of the building.
TulipLilly last edited by
I had a dream that i was visiting at my moms house. I had a fake pet and a real pet bird. The fake electronic bird wanted me to open up a window to get some air. I put my hand out and a bird flew by and ate the fake bird and claws was stuck to my hand. It was a terrible dream. The bird that flew by didnt just snatch the bird off my hand. It viciously ate the fake bird and I was stuck there until the real bird was done eating the fake bird. It was a really gross dream. It was one of the strangest dreams I have had in a long time.
I had a dream
I am on a beach in the sunshine and it is warm
I am standing in from of a man I know surrounded by people we are acquainted with some of my friend and his children.
It is a wedding which he has organised without my knowledge.
He asked me to marry him
I agree but before we say our vows I ask him for his forgiveness for any hurt I might have caused him by my actions even if they were unconscious.
He said he forgave me any hurt and asked for my forgiveness in return.
I forgave him
Having wiped the slate clear we then said out wedding vows.
There was a party afterwards. .
@jayann do you need to apogizd to the guy in real life for past issues? Or maybe you just need to reccomect with him? It seems like a call to recconect
I wrote to him and put the apologise in the letter.
It was a goodbye letter if he choose.
I just found the following on another sight
Free Dream Dictionary
Ref what I wrote.
- The ex-lover is thinking about the dreamer intensely, and projecting telepathic messages towards her which she receives in her dreams.
- Incompletions with this person that need to be resolved within the dreamer before he is truly free to move on to a new relationship.
- Similarities between this past relationship and situations now in the dreamer's life. Solutions to current difficulties may be resolved by the dreamer's remembering how he dealt with the ex-lover.
Astrological parallel: Venus-Saturn combinations
Tarot parallel: The Lovers"
I just found this dream dictionary
- An ancient symbol of transmutation. The dreamer will soon undergo a vast inner change that will be reflected in her outer life. If the dream is a positive and uplifting one, then good times are ahead. If the dream is a scary one, the times ahead may still be good ones, but the dreamer needs to be very careful of pitfalls along the way.
- An even more ancient symbol for the Great Goddess. If the dreamer is a woman, then she will soon come into realization of her power as a woman. If the dreamer is a man, especially if he is single, a very powerful and exciting woman will soon come into his life - though she may not be a potential love partner.
Astrological parallels: Scorpio, Pluto
Tarot parallels: The Tower, The Empress
I feel like I am already going under an internal change. I'm trying to spiritually advance, I've been trying to open myself up to spirit communication, my spirit guides, reading tarot cards for myself, I have dead people showing up to me in dreams. I don't know what to do with them. It's hard when no one tells you how to be a medium.
The dream wasn't uplifting or scary. It was just like a normal thing to do.