Dream interpretion - what unusual dreams have you had?

• Someone I know is walking towards his car doing up his jacket.
    This action is what he does when he gets out of his car.
    Someone I know is with a young woman and there are two young children playing in a garden.

• I have had two odd dreams two nights in a row. I dreamed of looking for snake parts because some snakes have exploded. I was looking in the grass for snake parts and snakeskin.

The other dream, I dreamed I was at a restaurant. A little girl went outside and came back into the restaurant and screamed she saw leprosy. Everyone including me and a friend I was with at the restaurant ran out of the building.

• I had a dream that i was visiting at my moms house. I had a fake pet and a real pet bird. The fake electronic bird wanted me to open up a window to get some air. I put my hand out and a bird flew by and ate the fake bird and claws was stuck to my hand. It was a terrible dream. The bird that flew by didnt just snatch the bird off my hand. It viciously ate the fake bird and I was stuck there until the real bird was done eating the fake bird. It was a really gross dream. It was one of the strangest dreams I have had in a long time.

• @jayann
    I had a dream
    I am on a beach in the sunshine and it is warm
    I am standing in from of a man I know surrounded by people we are acquainted with some of my friend and his children.
    It is a wedding which he has organised without my knowledge.
    He asked me to marry him
    I agree but before we say our vows I ask him for his forgiveness for any hurt I might have caused him by my actions even if they were unconscious.
    He said he forgave me any hurt and asked for my forgiveness in return.
    I forgave him
    Having wiped the slate clear we then said out wedding vows.
    There was a party afterwards. .

• @jayann do you need to apogizd to the guy in real life for past issues? Or maybe you just need to reccomect with him? It seems like a call to recconect

• @jodomi
    I wrote to him and put the apologise in the letter.
    It was a goodbye letter if he choose.

• @jayann
    I just found the following on another sight
    Free Dream Dictionary
    Ref what I wrote.
    "Ex-lover

1. The ex-lover is thinking about the dreamer intensely, and projecting telepathic messages towards her which she receives in her dreams.
    2. Incompletions with this person that need to be resolved within the dreamer before he is truly free to move on to a new relationship.
    3. Similarities between this past relationship and situations now in the dreamer's life. Solutions to current difficulties may be resolved by the dreamer's remembering how he dealt with the ex-lover.
      Astrological parallel: Venus-Saturn combinations
      Tarot parallel: The Lovers"

• @bluangel27
    I just found this dream dictionary
    Snake

1. An ancient symbol of transmutation. The dreamer will soon undergo a vast inner change that will be reflected in her outer life. If the dream is a positive and uplifting one, then good times are ahead. If the dream is a scary one, the times ahead may still be good ones, but the dreamer needs to be very careful of pitfalls along the way.
    2. An even more ancient symbol for the Great Goddess. If the dreamer is a woman, then she will soon come into realization of her power as a woman. If the dreamer is a man, especially if he is single, a very powerful and exciting woman will soon come into his life - though she may not be a potential love partner.
      Astrological parallels: Scorpio, Pluto
      Tarot parallels: The Tower, The Empress

• I feel like I am already going under an internal change. I'm trying to spiritually advance, I've been trying to open myself up to spirit communication, my spirit guides, reading tarot cards for myself, I have dead people showing up to me in dreams. I don't know what to do with them. It's hard when no one tells you how to be a medium.

The dream wasn't uplifting or scary. It was just like a normal thing to do.