Ideas if wanting help with a reading on the forum

• Here are some ideas that can help when doing a reading and wanting some assistance with the interpretation of the cards ......
    I will include a sample reading ...
    . 0_1577490611709_Coffee Tarot complete.JPG

0_1577490653169_Necronomion Tarot relationship spread.jpg

• 0_1577490717607_Kabbalah spread.JPG

• 0_1577490777508_relationship spread.JPG

• 0_1577490817530_Spiral spread.JPG

• Here I did a Relationship spread .. first I took a pic and added it to an edit program- there are many you use that are free to download ( see second image)

@hekatesxing 0_1577491006260_Serafinas tarot relationship spread.jpg

0_1577491021989_Serafinas tarot relationship spread_Fotor.jpg

• These are some ideas in how it makes it easier to see the cards in the layout and some initial thoughts re each card ......
    These are ideas and suggestions that may help ......with learning and keeping a tarot journal of your readings.... enjoy the spreads I have shared ...

love to hear your thoughts of the spreads ....and whether you found them helpful ....

• 0_1577495898877_Kabbalah Spread Chinese Tarot complete.jpg

Kabbalah spread with Chinese Tarot

Malkuth- Foundation Page of Swords here we find the foundation of the journey at this time is seeking the truth

Netzach Feelings and emotions The High Priestess speaks of what was once hidden may be revealed .....

Hod Logical Thinking Knight of Staves we have someone who is observant, and ready to be creative on some level ..

Yesod World of Unconsciousness Two of Cups .. here we have an union, a partnership that is in balance .....

Chesed Liberation, abundance Wheel of fortune comes with understand the need to accept that life has both ups and downs .... there is a sense of accepting one's own destiny and understanding the need to control one's destiny .... through choices made

Geburah Will, force and strength Eight of Swords can speak of suppression, being bound to the moment ... asking we cut free from what binds us at this time...

Chokmah- sudden inisght, wisdom The Tower.. understand doom and gloom does not mean the end.. something being destroyed can allow one to rebuild their own desires ...

Binah- Understanding... The Empress this brings understanding to fertility. abundance, bounty .. maybe understanding to Motherhood on some level ...

Kether- Oneness, Awareness Four of Coins... This brings a sense of stability, foundations through taking time out for self .. allowing a review of all that has past ....

• If needing help with a reading you have already done ....

Sample Reading ....
    0_1577608470986_Medieval Scapini Tarot 4th.jpg

DECK: Medieval Scapini Tarot
    Three card spread Past , Present, Future
    Past: XI Force --- strength
    Present: Ace of Cups- New love
    Future : Five of Cups- try not to worry re spilled milk

Would love to know your thoughts in more detail re this spread ...
    My question was : What do I need to know re my finances?

• @hekatesxing

I used this spread for a reading about me and a potential person.

Her energy(me) - 10 of swords
    His energy - 10 of cups
    Foundation of relationship - 3 of pentacles
    Possible future - 2 of cups

I have my own insight, but would value yours too please.

Thank you

• @jana-star
    10 of Swords can talk about endings but also new beginnings ...
    so it can speak of you ending things rather abruptly and then starting something new ....

10 of Cups speaks of hope , family.... a sense of completion with opportunities arising ...

3 of Pentacles- team work, working together to achieve results ...

2 of Cups speak of union, a give and take relationship, one of balance ...

quick thoughts re this spread ... the cards can give more clues ...
    which deck did you use?

• @hekatesxing

Thank you for your input and happy new year to you🎆

I used the rider Waite tarot deck.

I used your spread.

These cards were drawn for insight into a friendship I am having with a male at the moment. He is my ex’s cousin.

He is not a narcissist like my ex was.
    He is an empath too. I believe he is from my soul group. There’s just something there...

I’m going on... was out again and a little tipsy .

Thanks again 😊