Can I get a new year reading ?

• Hello loves x

Wouldbe grateful to recieve a reading for what’s to come for me for this new year and new decade in my life (in work, love, and where I will go for example) - my birthday is 9/9/1994 - thank you I appreciate anybody who is willing to help! Love and light xx

• 2020 can be a year of special attainment for you. If your motives include the welfare of others, almost anything can be accomplished. Your personal thoughts and energy must be on career opportunities and achieving long-term security now. The year will encourage a practical and methodical nature. It is a time to be organized and practical, to gather information before making decisions, and to avoid overindulgence. It is a year of self-discipline and willingness to work. The year will tend to stimulate ambitious ideas and great plans. 2020 will be more successful if you define "success" as the accomplishment of what was intended. It is the best time for many years to make your dreams into realities. There are inspirational insights and great motives aplenty to be had now, but only the practical ones will succeed. At this time, luckily, you are likely to be more pragmatic, ambitious, disciplined, and confident than in other years. 2020 for you will also involve devotion to the well-being of others and the goodness of humanity. The year will provide opportunities for laying foundations for things of lasting value, likely on a grand scale. This project/s should be something that will benefit humanity as a whole, and not just your immediate circle. However, because this powerful period of building lasts only a year, it may be impossible for you to complete any large-scale projects before the end of the cycle. Therefore, concentrating on laying firm foundations and providing impetus for their continuation may be more practical than accomplishing entire projects within a year – depending on the projects, of course. 2020 might also be the beginning of a life changing relationship for you, be it romantic, business or spiritual. It is the year of the builder, a time for dealing with life with structure and organization. The atmosphere created must be one of trust, balance and brilliant connections which others. New aspects of your career, spirituality and creativity will be open as you finesse your life path.

A challenge that might come up this year is the very block that is in your way of manifesting your ideas. Old belief systems about success or feeling the victim must be discarded. This can be your year to let go of these old destructive or self-defeating patterns and to embrace a richer, fuller life. Stepping back to last year, you were in a year of creativity and self-expression, but also it was about being guided by your own intuition and opinion - instead of listening to others' advice - and being able to focus, not being scattered or easily distracted. Was it a year of accomplishment or a year of learning about having your voice? You have to be meticulous in your planning and put in the hard work to complete your targets successfully this year. 2020 is more about making things happen rather than dreaming big. You will be able to convert your big visions into reality because of a practical approach and diligence. On the organizational front, you will be able to build a harmonious team - which is critical for success. You may be dealing with projects connected with various fields related to your profession, innovation or spirituality. All your ventures at this time will be fruitful and will see successful completion if you follow the year's advice. You may have to drastically change your old ideas and method of execution though, and formulate new ways of working based on new thoughts, but this is the year you can do it. Are you prepared to step into the fire? Are you ready to set the stage for important projects that will come to fruition in years to come? You’ll need a lot of patience and ability to “play well with others” and share the sandbox, so to speak. And yet also you’re being called upon to step up your enterprises and expand - take a risk and think bigger. This year is just the nuts-and-bolts phase. Still, this is also your time to blaze brightly and consider the satisfaction of setting the foundations for the manifestation of your longer terms plans. Stepping ahead to next year, 2021 will be all about adventure, flexibility, much activity and BIG changes for you. Perhaps some of the building blocks of 2020 will continue to grow in that new relationship or project?

Benefits of the Year:
    You will be expanding your enterprises and thinking big.
    You will be connecting and partnering with others on a deep level (rather than going it all alone) and focusing your efforts on making a difference in the world, no matter what that might mean to you
    You can expect to manifest the creative ideas from last year as well as an expanded sense of self.
    You will make radical progress when your goals are altruistic and geared toward the benefit of others.
    You can expect to make a strong and profound impact when you take your humanitarian enterprises to the next level.
    The year will offer you opportunities to bring your highest and best to the game.
    You will take bold steps with a new sense of emotional freedom and personal power.

Potential Challenges of the Year:
    You’ll be working with limitation in various forms. This is a time where you’ll be tempted to either over-work or under-work.
    The year will require significant vision, focus, and effort to bring its (and your) energy up to its full potential.
    The energy will be intense all year and, unless you up the ante with your work and career goals, you will not see the fruits of your endeavours.
    The required devotion to your work efforts will often be at the expense of your personal relationships, so pace yourself and stop doing everything yourself.
    If you don’t take impeccable care of your health this year, you will pay the price.
    As well as a healthy dose of good old fashioned elbow grease, you must apply a heightened level of trust in yourself and the universe or things will spin out of control.
    Don’t expect to be an “overnight” success. Anything you create this year is meant to be in it for the long haul.

The Questions you must ask yourself in 2020: “What are my healthy longer-range goals and how can I implement them?” “What am I building and creating that has long-range potential and is reflective of my spiritual mission?” 2020 will be quite intense and prod you to up the ante with your work and career goals, while placing personal relationships on hold or on the sidelines. This often will go hand-in-hand with expanding your enterprises and thinking bigger, broader, and more long-term.

• Thank you!!