Can i have 2 lifepath numbers "born at midnight"

• Hello all i am new here and just got into numerology 5 days ago. I basically spend about 8 hrs or more daily reading and calculating, amd im like wow this is soo insane of how the readings turn out......anyways i was born 12/25/1981 12:05 am on birth certificate which is lifepath 11. And dec 24th is lifepath 1.

Question 1
    Now i have the doings of both lifepaths my business side comes from 1 and spiritual from 11 can this be? I told my mom the clock was 5 min fast that day

Also i want to change my entire name as i never been happy with it and after meeting my father after 24 years i realize i dont have any traits mentality or physically of that family name.

Now im following chaldean numerology and using a calculator thats called astrologyfutureeyee. And using the name to match my lifepath. And the name that suits the best is a lifepath 1 name

I also read on astrogle. Where i am a num 7 and num 2 fadic for dec 25 i should choose a name that fits for venus or moon
    And for dec 24th a num 6 and 1 fadic a venus or sun name

Sorry if i am asking to much.

• Well, It looks good on paper but you might realize also at the same after calculating the life path number of two different dates that few of the things match as it says for the life path number one should be having. You have Life path number 1 and these people are people then it would be described with words like egotistical, demanding, and self-centered while Life path number 11 is a master number these people are spiritual philosophers as they look into the secrets of the universe without any fear or judgment.