How to approach a Pisces man?

• I am a taurus woman who can't figure out a Pisces man- we are talking and he won't make a move. He seems interested sometimes but I don't see any definite signs from him. I hear Pisces men are passive, but he seems to be rather dominant in other parts of his personality. Are these men shy with romancing women, or do they chase? Should I just make the first move? Do they prefer more agressive types?

• Yes they are shy and yes you should make the first move, the love of my life was a Pisces. Unfortunately, I was to ambitious for him and he he did not like the hectic LA life we had set up together. When he left I fell into a million pieces, but it was worth the time we did have together.

• Hi kayla,

you may want to refer to my thread on "So You Wanna Date a Pisces?" to know how about we Pisces.

Hope this help

Fishy76

• Kayla,

I'm a taurus woman who has been involved, married, to a picses man for the last 21yrs with children. Please listen to me,,in the beginning they are everything you want them to be because they lie so well and will tell you anything you want to hear,,,Don't trust them!! the heartache and misery is not worth it! We can't save these lost souls no matter how we try.

Just don't want you to get hurt by investing too much time and heart into these individuals!

I know not every guy is like this but from experience w/other picses and the women on this forum its' pretty obvious to me.

The love of my life and who I considered my soul mate, died 8yrs ago, was a CAPRICORN. I really do miss him.

Good-luck girl! ;o)

ps,,my bday,,5/19 his 3/18. Would like to know yours,,,

• Kayla,

I completely disagree with aworkingbullgirl. I am sorry she has had these types of experiences with Pisces, but, my experiences with them are far different. My dad is also a Pisces, and I do agree that they are not always 100% honest, most of the time it's silly stuff like, how much did spend at the store? My mother and father have been married for 63 years and counting. My dad is 90 and my mom is 89, and they are healthier than I am! LOL. Anyway, since Pisces can be such push overs they tend to bend the truth to help them hold on to their individuality. Just give a Pisces a little bit of space and allow them to explore the world and themselves and you will having their undying love and committment.

Hope this helps...

• Hi, Well, it's good to hear the negative side then you won't be surprised. I think Pisces is very approachable. I think they're an emotional sign. I see the negative side of this sign as being arrogant. Remember no sign is superior, or better than you. I have seen Pisces lie. The lie was actually very big. It wasn't one they told but rather one they covered up for someone else.

• im a virgo with a pisces man at home. RUN FAR FAR AWAY from him.Haha. we have been together 2 1/2 years. they are so good and so bad.but for me and him virgo and pisces are opposites on the charts. me being the analytical virgo i am ive been trying to understand where he is coming from since about the first year we've been together.what myviewpoint said about the way they lie is true. but they can be very good at it cause in there head it is the truth. they seem so hard to read because they cant even read themselves. maybe in my case its alittle different cause im 31 and my pisces is 24! you just have to find out what type of person he is. i had a issue with mine in the begining with myspace. Not to crazy but alittle more talking then he should of been doing which he will lie and take to his grave.( my gaurd is always up but even without reason im like that. think its the scorpio in my chart) but i trust him. you just have to find out the person your dealing with. but if the one your dealing with is more on the negative side be aware they are good liers. just read astrology books read pisces and get a book that combines all signs together. pisces and taurus can be good together pisces need someone stable and you being a taurus are strong and stable. make sure what you want in a man is already in place with him cause if not he may never get it. my issue with mine is WORK! he does not. i dont know if i can stick around untill he finally gets it, if he ever does. and in his head he does not see it as a problem or rather i say HE DOES NOT THINK ABOUT IT! so be cautious be strong from the get go cause when you get sucked in(and you will, there good at that at first without even realizing. haha)make sure everything is postive with him. atleast what is important to you. the best way for me to describe them(from my experience with them) is they see everthing in rose colored glasses.in my reality i have to see it, feel it to know it. to them it does'nt have to be seen it can be a passing thought or whatever is in their head to be reality. its not bad to take SOME of how they are in, it can be nice. when their good their really good but when their bad ...you know the rest!!!!!!!!!

• try this link

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=3107&replies=21

I don't have good experience with water signs males in general so I can't say anything helpful about relationship with them. I can tell you all the pain, but this morning I made a promise to my spirit guide not to dwell in the past anymore. She and my mentors have been telling me this for ages and this time they really mean it because apparently my dwelling in the past have gotten in the way of the universe works. what we put into it, is what we get out of it, so those that hurt others are experiencing the exact hurt they do to others, so I have to just move on. It's been many years anyway and I have been blessed with a great marriage with a Cap for almost 9 years. I suppose I have had my turn.

Also you are taurus, an earth sign, so probably you can deal with them better than I can. Good luck.

• BE MORE AGRESSIVE, I'M A PISCES GUY, AND I DO THE SAME THING WHEN I FIRST MEET A WOMEN, DEPENDING ON THERE LEVEL OF AGRESSION. MAKE SOME MOVES, AND HE WILL OPEN RIGHT UP, OF COURSE SOMETIMES I MAKE ALL THE MOVES SO IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE ATRACTION AND THE CHEMISTRY!

IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE PISCES GUYS ARE SHY OR PASSIVE, BUT THATS REALLY NOT THE CASE, MOST OF US ARE JUST TESTING THE SITUATION OUT AT FIRST, PUTING UP A FRONT EVEN A LITTLE TEASE, ITS JUST TO SEE THE OTHER PERSONS TRUE INTENTIONS, BECAUSE WE PISCES DON'T LIKE GETTING PLAYED!

• HERES MY BADGE OF HONOR FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE PISCES, I REFUSE TO BE LOOKED UPON AS A WEEK FISH, SO IF I'M GOING TO BE A WATERY SIGN I CHOSE TO BE A SHARK, CAUSE I SEE MYSELF AS THE BADDEST FISH, OR MAMMAL WHATEVER A SHARK IS, HE RULES THE OCEAN , SO THATS THE IMAGE I PREFER!

• I agree w/ shark bait that pisces likes to test out the waters first to see where it goes. I am a pisces female but I can give you a little insight from how I am with people.. If you become more aggressive a pisces will probably just feel obligated to pay attention to you so it might create false hope. At the same time, if you do see/feel that he is interested, just try dropping more signs...pisces is very attentive. If they don't see any signs from you they will back off too because we are very adaptable. If you give us more signs we will reciprocate if interested and it will grow from there. Creating a relationship with a pisces is not really hard because we let it grow naturally if there is mutal attraction, and we will cover all embarrassments into being natural as well if it goes wrong!

I have to agree/admit that we can be anything you want at first, but then later on in the relationship you better be everything we want! Ahhh!! A pisces woman will fool you into becoming it, and a pisces man will just throw tantrums. I really can't get along with pisces men in relationships-they just can't handle all of their emotions!

I also agree with sharkbait, not all pisces are push-overs! maybe in the sense that we hate to say "no," but not in the sense that we have no individuality! just because pisces don't have overbearing personalities doesn't mean we don't have any. i know many many interesting and unique pisces people! we just make the situations seem so normal from our chameleon-adaptable nature that people don't really notice what we do to manipulate them... 😉

• Working girl, I myself am also a sun in pisces and completely disagree with your reply. You cannot judge someone by there sun sign, it sounds as though you we’re really hurt by this person, but you shouldnt pass on negative judgements or advice to others. If what you are saying were true on average 1/12th of the population (with sun in pisces) would be liars, heartbreakers and lost souls. The sun sign actually represents the journey through life, what we aspire to be and our purpose. Our moon sign represents our needs, our emotions, our sanctuary and what we need in life to feel happy and complete on a more daily cycle and therefore is usually more significant in representing your emotions. There are positive and negative traits to every zodiac sign and it depends on the person and whether they are on the correct path as to whether the positive or negative signs are portrayed. Also everything in a birth chart is relative, you can simply not use only your sun, moon and ascending, you need to know all planets, how they relate to each other, what they mean under each sign and each house etc.

Kayla, I still believe if you want a full understanding of this person you should research into his birthchart too see his moon sign and other important factors! Other wise I say go for it and make a move! What do you have to lose? If he’s interested he will run with it, if not at least you will know and can move on!

• A Pisces man is not one to stand by and let others around him suffer. This applies to friendships and romantic relationships. A Pisces man in love will see you in pain and will make that suffering his own until he finds a way to help. That compassion makes a wonderful partner—a Pisces will always be looking out for your feelings and will be motivated to make sure you are both experiencing joy, not pain, together. They love to cater to others to make sure you are happy and they will always be sensitive to your feelings.

http://21facts.net/interesting-facts-about-pisces/

Let understand them before you approach!