Marriage Compatibility

• Hi,
    I want to know marriage Compatibly of this couple. Details are here:
    Boy's name: T
    DOB: 8 May 1993
    Girl's name: A
    DOB: 24 Jan 1991

Also share some hints about how they perceive relationships with others.
    Thanks

• Is either of these people you or a family member? Because it is unethical to pry into the personal lives of other people.

• Well both are my cousins. But I had more bond with girl A, she was my best of best friend, now I don't know some situations come between us and we got break up in 2014. She also broke engagement with my brother. Her whole family cut off us. Those were very heavy and burdensome years for me and my family. In 2018, she got engaged to Boy "T" whose uncle divorced my beloved aunt 18 years ago. Now they fixed marriage dates and want reconciliation with us. Their past behaviour is very hard to forget, that's why I asked. If possible only tell is it worth to reconcile with these people?

• Well, regarding you and A, I don't think this relationship was ever meant to be a deep, understanding and meaningful one. It functions best as a casual acquaintanceship and I don't ever see deep friendship and trust occurring between you. Unconventional and over-emotional attitudes exist between you that prevent this relationship from ever being a strong or truly close one. A can be vain, insecure and aloof at times. Intense emotions tend to frighten her so she will need a partner who doesn't like or exhibit strong emotions either, which is why T will be suitable. He is very placid and not easily roused to anger.. Actually, her marriage to T can be quite a deep and compatible one. He especially tends to be a very faithful partner. You also mustn't judge him by his uncle's actions as he is loyal, dependable and honest.

So it's up to you whether you want to forgive and forget. You will never be close to A but if you wish things to be easier between your families, you may be able to form a loose and polite acquaintanceship with her. But don't count on her as a friend.

• @thecaptain thanks for giving guidance. It is hard for me to again make any bond with A. In fact I my mom asked me to share sisterly bond with A, as I don't have sister, so her suddenly changed behaviour, and also sudden rise in social status play roles to shake our bond. I tried learn how to walk alone and grow individually after break up with A. Anyhow it also teach me so hard lessons.

• Strange couple. But curious to know the result.

• Can I have marriage comparability and will we be together eventually?
    Woman name: M
    DOB: 09/03/1981
    Mans name: G
    DOB: 09/20/1986