I need help with interpretation, please

• So I asked my cards how does certain someone feels about me, and The World and King of Pentacles (he's a Taurus sun) fell off. Then the Death card showed up and I asked for clarification, and these were the five of Wands, the Wheel of Fortune, the three of Swords and the Knight of Wands. What do you think about this spread?

• @taurusssun
    a quick summary ....
    Which deck did you use for the reading as the imagery can hold clues to the message also?
    The World- speaks of farewell, moving into a new cycle.... can also be moving to a new house, a new place.....

King of Pentacles ... yes an Earthy Male ... but can also speak of practical business application on some level....

Death - transformation through endings ... letting go, surrendering, releasing ,,,,,

Five of Wands can speak of battles, fights...... on some level

Wheel of fortune- lives ups and downs,,, acceptance of what may be in that moment..... going round and round. decisions yet to be made....

Three of Swords can speak of heart broken ..... betrayal ..... causing a sense of self growth ....

Knight of Wands can speak of hesitation, observation before action taken... can also speak of a youthful player, a passionate youthful man .....

without seeing the cards and knowing if you actually used a specific spread (cards in certain positions) these are suggestions to what the cards could mean ....