Help with my personal reading

• Hello! I am new to tarot and I did a 3 card pull for what my December could look like. I was wondering if anyone could offer advice on the reading.

Wheel of fortune, 6 of wands and ace of wands in that order and all upright.

Thank you for any advice 😊😊

• @lavender

Hi .... Sorry took so long to reply to this .... took time out for self healing now back and am able to take some time to share my thoughts .....

Wheel of Fortune can ask us whether we believe in destiny or fate?
    Do you accept we have ups and downs in our lives? what decisions can we make to stop going round and round?

6 of Wands can speak of success, victory after a lot of battles and struggles... we have finally got the chance to be proud of what we have achieved, even when others do not believe in us.... we can hold our head high as we walk ahead.......

Ace of Wand reminds us of our own inner spark, that creative fire waiting to burst forth ... it is up to us to believe we can take action.. at this moment it seems dormant within us, it is a thought, an idea waiting to burst into a creative project on some level .....

Hoped this gives you some ideas to what the cards can mean....
    What deck did you use? as the imagery can give clues to other messages within the reading...