Could I have a reading on my current situation

• Hi could I have a reading on my current situation. What can you pick up from me about what's to come and how everything will work out.

• @kate hi dear , I will get one to you in a few hours hope that’s alright!

• @jodomi aww that's great thank you jodomi😁 Hope you are well.

• @kate I feel like your relationship has been rockier than usual and that it may be time to take some time to be alone . It’s really time for you to focus on what’s important in your life , maybe you need to find a new job for example (did you quit something from stress and not having time for it?) or figure out what you truly desire to do in life. At any rate this isn’t a time to be worrying about others besides your family and more importantly yourself. Take time to enjoy things as well, you deserve it regardless of what you may consider are failures in your life ! Love and lightxx let me know if you have anymore questions, sorry it was so late! X

• @jodomi do you think when your done with Kate maybe you could do a reading for ne regarding my health situation? I want to know if my health will get better? My bd is 12-12-80 and do you see me going back to work ? Thanks😘

• @jodomi yes that's correct it has been very rocky to the point I ended it. I do feel a little confused to what I want at the moment although I love my boyfriend. I feel everything is moving too quickly. I have just got 2 jobs. One of the jobs I start next week. My passion was fitness and cooking and I was at college to train as a chef but die to our circumstances I had to quit college because of finances and my partner moving in. I do always put everyone before myself and always want to make the people around me feel loved and taking care of. It's my nature I suppose. I've not felt myself for a number of weeks now. I think about the future of me and my 3 children. I would eventually like to move house and learn to drive. Do you see this happening. Thank you for taking the time out to do a reading. Xx

• @kate I do think you will be switching houses in the near future to something better for your lifestyle , but sense it may take awhile for the driving part, i sense a bit of anxiety when it comes to driving maybe you don’t realize you have or you do realize but you are ready to try and face it head on, just give it time ! I think things will be better with you and your guy with a bit of time apart to think about each other and reflect on the flaws in the relationship , I sense that maybe with this time apart he may realize his mistakes and be ready to come back and try to fix them xx just give it time with this too .

• @tuliplilly hi dear not a problem I will get to your reading in a bit xx

• @tuliplilly hello dear, do you have health issues related to your lungs or breathing and possibly your head? I sense these areas are hurting or not working as they should. I’m also seeing a hospital room , have you been to the hospital often recently ? I do see this issue causing you to stay out of working for a bit unfortunately as it is not recovering yet . But there is a message for you not to worry that it will get better !

• @jodomi. I do have asthma. I hurt my back in june. I just found out i have a herniated disc in my low back and its pushing down a nerve that runs down my right leg. So I don't know if its going to get better. They want me to try getting epidurals for my back to help with the inflammation and pain. My heads not bothering me. Im actually having female issues too. I don't know what's causing it so im going to the doctors for that. It seems like one thing after another. My grandmother had uterine cancer, she was afraid to have surgery and she wound up passing away at a young age. I want to go back to work but all these things keep happening with my health. Im trying to stay positive! Thanks jodomi for the reading and the positive message. Love and light❤❤✌

• @jodomi can I get a reading on my current situation? Is there ever going to be an end to it? And if so what? Let me know what you pick up please.

• @jodomi that's great because about switching houses. The house we are in at the moment needs work doing to it. Yes I fo worry about when I start my driving lesson but is not letting it stop me. Me and my. Guy are tying to stay positive because we really love each other but feel everything is against us. I've started work last week and this week he will be on his own looking after them while I'm at work. I sincerely hope everything will work it out. Do you see me ever getting married again or do u see me ending up single bringing up my 3 children and staying on my own. Whatever happens will be. Thank you very much @Jodomi love and light xx❤

• @faithfulone Im so sorry I’m just now getting to this, i got a bad stomach bug and was out of it for the last week and half ! Does the number 11 mean something to you ? Maybe you have been seeing 11:11 a lot lately or you were born 11/11? This number popped into my head thinking about you which is a message normally from the Angels telling you to tune into hear the messages from spirit , that there is something you have been ignoring lately that you need to pay attention to and that this message will help you with your situation in your life ! Is this situation related to working ? Are you worrying you will be stuck in a job forever you do not like , and maybe it is causing you stress ? I feel tension in my head , are you experiencing head related issues (headaches, migraines, dizzyness, or even just stress )? I feel there will be a big change coming soon that will be unexpected but good for you! I hope this helps you a bit love , let me know if you have any questions ! Love and light xx

• @kate sorry for taking forever, i was extremely ill! i do think he is going to want to keep trying to show you he is on your side ! I think marriage or sometime of long term partnership Is going to be your future together and that he will be there ready to help you as much as he can, because he does love you ! Only thing is you need to be willing to give him some space and to allow him to see your appreciation in some way (I’m seeing a gift box for some reason , and wine ) , is an anniversary or birthday of one of you coming up ? Love and light xx

• @jodomi please don't apologize. I hope you have recovered from your illness. Yes you are correct he has done everything in his power for us to stay together. I quit college and got a job due to our finances and we could.live together. I have alot of respect for him. Yes my mum's birthday was 6 th of December but also the anerversary of my dad passing on 8th. I hope you are well. Can you clarify but I've been drawn into messaging.you bit the word twins is being repeated does it mean anything to you.?

• @kate hi! Yes wow! I am a twin and I just saw my twin sister after two years of not seeing one another! Was there some sort of message related to that you needed to tell me perhaps?

• @jodomi sorry for the late reply at the moment I'm not feeling anything but number of weeks ago wanted to contact to you so maybe the message was you contacting your twin. 😀

• @kate yes it makes sense! That's cool that you pixked up on that though :))

• I hope all has been well for you and your family ❤

• @Jodomi great glad I can help. Could you tell me what your picking up on if anything please. Everything feels up in the air again and I don't know what to do for best.