Universal number?

• 2019 (2+0+1+9=1+2=3)
    was universal number 3
    To me it was the annus horribilis
    2020 (2+0+2+0=4)
    will be universal number 4
    I hope this coming year will be better that 2019.
    Can someone please shed light on how the universal number works?

• I suggest you calculate your own personal year number.

Universal Year Number + Birth month + Birth day = Personal Year number

• @rokaz wow never heard this before
    ty
    Universal Year Number + = 4
    Birth month + (0+1) = 1
    Birth day (1+8) = 9
    = 4 + 1+ 9 = 14 (1+4) = 5
    Personal Year number = 5
    now where do I get the explanation?

• @jayann
    Your Life Path Number
    = 1 + 9 + 5
    = 15/6
    it describes and outlines the opportunities, challenges, and lessons you are likely to encounter in your lifetime.
    Your Life Path Number is the number of responsibility and awareness. Those with Life Path Number 6 tend to be the healers of our society. Because of your loving, compassionate, and responsible nature, you are likely to find yourself following endeavours that involve helping those who are weak, and less fortunate. Be wary and of becoming overburdened by those seeking a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on, and mindful of not recognizing that the help and assistance you think you are providing to others can also be seen as too smothering and interfering.

Your Expression/Destiny Number
    = 7 + 11 + 5
    = 23/5
    It symbolizes the talents, gifts, and abilities that were with you when you entered your human body.
    The 5 Expression Number indicates your love of freedom, excitement and new experiences. You are more of a free spirit, eager to explore and try new things. You tend to be very adaptable, hating the "routine" and not follow the social norms. Be wary of changing your mind too often, of getting bored too quickly, and leaving whatever the job or project at hand unfinished.

Your Heart's Desire/Soul Urge Number
    = 5 + 1 + 1
    = 7
    It represents the inner you, the urges and motivation behind your decisions, the choices you make, and the actions you take.
    Your Heart's Desire Number is derived from the VOWELS in your full Birth Name
    The 7 Heart's Desire Number indicates you are more likely naturally introverted, and have a tendency to seek quiet, private environments. Your inquisitive, abstract, and theoretical mind draws you towards introspection, the love of knowledge, philosophy, and deeper understandings of all things in life.

Your Personality Number
    = 2 + 1 + 22
    = 25/7
    It symbolizes how the the world and those around you might perceive you.
    Your Personality Number is derived from the CONSONANTS in your full Birth Name.
    Those with Personality Number 7 tend to appear more secretive, introverted, even mysterious and different. Because you seem so withdrawn, people find it harder to get to know the true you. You have a serious, independent and intelligent aura, and as such others are likely to trust and respect you. Be wary of appearing too opinionated and arrogant.

• Hello!
    I had a coversation with some experts to know little bit about my numerology, they were really very awsome, plus they told me about my numerology and they also taught me about it, I did not know anything about it.

• Yes This is good universal number for me