Can anyone give me a second opinion on this reading?

• I recently did a reading for myself and drew the ace of cups, 6 of cups, and the lovers. I just want a second opinion because I feel as though my interpretation is slightly biased towards the outcome I want rather than what it might Actually be saying, also I’m relatively knew to tarot and like hearing other interps to help me learn. In exchange for help with this I’ll also give you a free reading from me if you want!
    Thank you!

• @meegaansm

hi ... hope this can help in some way .....

Ace of Cups - can be seen as opening the lid to new possibilities within the relationship on an emotional sense. Can speak of a new love, a new dream.....

Six of Cups can speak of childhood memories... can speak of harmony a gift received on some level.... maybe things are not as we remember them to be also....

The Lovers can speak of choices yet to be made. in regards to a relationship on some level.... can speak of a love triangle ..maybe a choice between partnerships ... a sense of passion that is intense.... maybe this card reminds us to be in balance within our relationships.....

What deck did you use, as the imagery can give clues to the messages?