I would appreciate a reading regarding a relationship in question

• I would appreciate a reading regarding a relationship in question my pyschic friend suggested I use a photo for a reading instead of birthdates(which I dont have birthdate info). I would like to know how/when these 2 people met, how serious is r.ship now, dynamics of r.ship and where its headed. O

I would appreciate a reading regarding a relationship in question my pyschic friend suggested I use a photo for a reading instead of birthdates(which I dont have birthdate info). I would like to know how/when these 2 people met, how serious is r.ship now, dynamics of r.ship and where its headed.qqq

• @vettech78 I feel like there is a parent/child relationship at play here with the man enjoying the woman's passivity and having someone who looks up to him as her 'master' and father figure. As long as she is submissive to him, he will stay with her, but the moment she starts to want her own way or do her own thing or even talk back to him, he will look for someone else who will submit to him. He likes to feel in charge, be the boss and any women who makes him feel weak or inferior will not have him around for long. He has much insecurity regarding his masculinity and power.

• @thecaptain ok, that makes some sense. What about the emotional connection he has with her? Is he "in love" she is reportedly pregnant. Do you see it lasting much longer? Is she happy?

• @vettech78 I feel he 'loves' her as long as she stays what he wants her to be, his image of the perfect partner submissive and adoring. But nobody stays the same forever. She will eventually become unhappy with him and that narrow way of life.

• @thecaptain True. And she has 2 young boys of her own. And one on the way! To be a fly on the wall! Lol. I have couple more questions then i can move on from this. When did they meet? 2018? 2019? Month? (if possible) when did it become physically intimate? Was "he" conflicted about pursuing this relationship?