Anyone interested in dream interpretation?

• Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone else on this forum works with dreams? I'm fascinated by them - perhaps too much so! I'm practicing dream recall and some dreams feel so real or visceral I can't help but want to learn more about them. Has anyone ever had a lucid dream? I had one that I can recall though it didn't last long.

Last night I had some odd ones- the first was in a rather dark dreary place. I can't remember where exactly. All I can recall is this tiny unicorn, shining very brightly and kicking up her hoofs majestically .

My second dream involved going to an outdoor market with some friends. I tend to eat in my dreams quite frequently. I saw an old chinese man selling food and I almost went for it as usual... But then something stopped me and I went over to a table with little potted plants. I picked up some cooking herbs, like oregano. One pot had a plant with a tiny horses head on top. It was quite surreal...

I'm guessing the first dream had to do with hope and the second with taking care of myself - making my own food rather depending on others. But what of the tiny horse head plant? I'm guessing it's a symbol of change, but I'm not certain on that one...

Any thoughts on my dream are welcome! And please feel free to share your own 🙂

• Last night I had some odd ones- the first was in a rather dark dreary place. I can't remember where exactly. All I can recall is this tiny unicorn, shining very brightly and kicking up her hoofs majestically .

My second dream involved going to an outdoor market with some friends. I tend to eat in my dreams quite frequently. I saw an old chinese man selling food and I almost went for it as usual... But then something stopped me and I went over to a table with little potted plants. I picked up some cooking herbs, like oregano. One pot had a plant with a tiny horses head on top. It was quite surreal...

I'm guessing the first dream had to do with hope and the second with taking care of myself - making my own food rather depending on others. But what of the tiny horse head plant? I'm guessing it's a symbol of change, but I'm not certain on that one...

Being in a dark place meaning that you are not understanding or do not have knowledge of The unicorn is a sign of innocence and purity virginal - shining light- Just because you are in the dark does not mean that you are unable to understand it means that you have not experienced what you need to learn yet. Your innocence or ignorance being nieve about something has left you in the dark. It could be a situation or a person-something hidden could be because you trust so easily.

2nd dream you are with friends(you worry what they think-they influence u)

• in a public place you see an old chiense man this is a man of wisdom this could be someone who is older male that is wise offering you substenance. An elder trying to nourish you,( you stopped to go your own route- however you want to go your own way, you almost take what he has to offer but deside something else is better. You reach for the green leafy herbs of life-maybe its a younger man -or a more youthful self- the horse heads. The horse heads could be your friends that have many opinions which influence you.

that is all I can get for now.

honeykat4

• Thank you so much for your help honey cat ... I see what you mean. I had a psychic reading done about a month ago, and my advisor said there are many people telling me what to do now and to be careful not to be overwhelmed by their opinions. This could relate to what you saw in my being with a group/ the horses head. I also had recurring dreams in the past that I was the character Sookie from True Blood (I watch too much tv now :P) and someone was trying to chain me up, leading me around like I was blind... In one my eyes went completely dark and it was terrifying. Those dreams only come up once in awhile now and they're no longer as scary. But they still stick with me. So I see what you're saying, I'm just not sure what is blinding me if something is.. I've thought about it so much it got me a bit paranoid, so now I'm just tossing up my hands and going with the flow for now, trying to get in touch with my own voice

as for leafy green herbs... My partner is older than me but very young at heart. I'm ten years younger, but I feel like the older one! Others have mistakingly thought I was the older one too. So that's one possibility

thanks again for your thoughts! I love talking about dreams though I have no one to talk to irl currently that shares the same enthusiasm. Thank goodness for forums! 😉