Can someone please do a reading for 2020

• Can someone please do a reading for what my new year will look like for 2020? I feel like my life has gotten perpetually more stressful withmy ex husband, my boyfriend, my health, and my kids. My birthday is 12-12-1980. Thanks. I really hope it gets better👍

• if you choose to embrace its energy and direction, 2020 for you can be a new beginning, a whole new chapter of your life. And you will need to approach it this way. Put old ways, attitudes and past failures or disappointments behind you now and start afresh with a clean slate. The year ahead will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone, and new opportunities - particularly related to career, social life, and creativity - will emerge. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. You will need to revise your current job or study course and decide if it makes you happy or whether it needs some improvement or even a complete change. The same goes for your personal life - now is the time to find new, more compatible companions. It can be a somewhat lonely year with the feeling that a lot rests on your shoulders and only you can get it done - without help from others. And that’s true. Yet remember, there’s a difference between solitary pursuits based in healthy independence and being alone. Independence is your mantra. But you must believe you can succeed and begin over this year, no matter what the last few years have been like. 2020 is going to be devoted to achievement in the material world and reaching your goals through organization, creativity, and endurance. Get ready for a high-intensity year. Watch, however, for impulsiveness and rash emotionally-driven decision making in 2020. Don’t waste it with frivolous activities or useless relationships. This is a year of action and a time to follow opportunities that will come your way. You will likely feel a sense of renewed energy at this time. It is OK to be a little selfish and self-involved in 2020. Take some time for introspection and self-discovery, as it will add to your clarity and sense of direction. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong as I said, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons.

This will be a year for you of initiation and potential achievement. 2020 will hold less ambiguity than 2019 and is the start of a new cycle for you. It’s time to plant the seeds for what you want to see grow and mature during the next few years. The seeds you plant in 2020, you will reap later. Others might find you less sociable, as you will be busier than ever and you will tend to focus on your own activities and your needs. Yet you will still be outgoing and your initiative will be stronger than ever now. This is the year to begin with as much of a clean slate as you possibly can. If any unfinished business is left over from the transitional last year, those “loose ends” will need to be concluded before you can fully engage in the magic of the initiating energy of the year. You’ll be challenged with stepping into your individuality and fully manifesting your independence. The more you can connect with the unique off-the-beaten path aspects of yourself, the more successful you’ll be. Know there will be failures, yet the year’s designed to teach you some accelerated lessons in self-esteem, trusting yourself, and trusting your creativity. 2020 can be a career-driven time where you’ll be challenged to make substantial advances in this arena of your life. It is a rather hard-driving time where you’ll be working intensely on getting all your little ducks in a row and following up with action, action, and more action. Though this is a time when relationships can flourish, still they will often take a back seat to other matters - particularly career advancement. The theme for you and relationships resides in finding your sense of independence and individuality within your relationships in a balanced and healthy way. It’s a year where you’ll be met with opportunities to define and create your independence on all levels - when you’ll be tested with relationships that are enmeshed, co-dependent or where you are the “enabler” or the “enablee.” You’ll benefit from the initiating energy of the year when you focus with clarity on longer-range goals, while also being nimble enough to take some calculated risks and tap into your pioneering spirit.

So then 2020 is a time for new beginnings, and you may see this reflected in any or every area of your life; getting a new haircut or makeover, receiving an exciting new job offer or promotion, starting a new relationship, taking on new commitments, a new home or a brand-new health regime – anything is possible. Perhaps the benevolent Universe will offer you a complete change of life, with the chance to walk down a new path, or purposefully head off in a different direction. This year your attitude towards life can radically shift so that everything appears new and fresh. In 2020, you may feel inexplicably excited. This is because a whole new cycle lies ahead and you are right at the beginning of it. In order to make the most of these new opportunities, there might be a period of decay where situations seem to break down and get worse for a while; this is a ‘healing crisis’ where all the muck needs to come out in order to cleanse and clear, so you can be left glowing and healthier. Endurance is needed. Perhaps you may also experience a temporary loss of direction, as your subconscious is processing where and what you need to do next. During this period, you may feel particularly influenced to follow others in their direction, particularly if they are strong characters, but be very honest with yourself about your needs before you take any action. For example, perhaps your partner wants you both to move house immediately, but you don’t, so you need to speak up and, if appropriate, arrive at a happy compromise. There is a saying, ‘whoever dares wins’, and this year putting yourself out there and getting more deeply involved with life can be both fruitful and fulfilling. Complacency may set in if you set unrealistic goals which, like New Year’s resolutions, suddenly fly out of the window with the first breeze. A positive mind will help you glide through any challenges that stop you attaining your goals, and it will probably be only you who creates major obstacles in the way of your success during this year. As mentioned, 2020 will see you working with issues around your independence; whether this is financial or material, or wanting emotional detachment, you will find out. Perhaps you are too fiercely independent already and need to learn to reach out and join in with a partner, family or friends. Or perhaps you need to become less dependent on other people for approval or help or love. The year is asking you to step forward on your own and for yourself, so that you can grow stronger and be strong for others. There may be issues around self-worth this year, and embarking upon a personal development course, consulting a life coach or reading self-help books can give you some guidance about how to resolve these. It’s a great time for intellectual development, and you may also be drawn to discover more about matters of the mind and soul. Best advice - stand alone, take action, start fresh, and express your individuality. This isn’t the year to dilly-dally or make half-baked decisions. You’ll be best served by getting clear about what you want and making decisive moves toward manifesting those desires. Next year will be an ‘us’ year as opposed to this year of ‘just you’. 2021 for you will focus on relationships of all kinds.

Benefits of the year:
    You’ll feel as though a weight has been lifted from you this year after the intensity of last year.
    You’ll feel a new sense of clarity about the direction you want to take in your life.
    You’ll have renewed energy to move forward.
    You’ll have the opportunity to tap into your unique vision for your future.
    You’ll feel as though you have a fresh start in your life.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that you’ll feel as though whatever you’re doing, you have to do it all by yourself. There may be a feeling of isolation and of having to “go it alone.” This is part of the energy of 2019. It’s an opportunity to develop mastery over how you’re building and creating the next segment of your life.
    Protect yourself from low self-esteem by renewing your skill set and reminding yourself of your successes and the different ways you’ve continuously overcome adversity.
    Be prepared to default into a confrontational mode so that when you do, you recognize it and move past it quickly. You’re being asked to define your identity and follow a unique vision; therefore you’ll encounter many tests involving strength and courage.

The Question you must ask yourself in 2020: “What do I want to see grow and blossom in the next few years or even a decade from now?” This is the time to define and act upon your goals and make the changes you need to make in order to create a vibrant and new chapter in your life.

• @thecaptain thanks for the awesome reading! The one question i had was where do you see my boyfriend and I going this year? We've had a lot of stress dumped upon us both by my ex spouse and his new girlfriend. Second, I can see my struggle with looking for a practical career instead of a creative line of work. Ive always wanted to write, so I have started to write for the past couple of months. I want to develop it into a career where I am earning money. Im just not sure how to go about doing that. I also love music to and art. I know i need to think differently and approach my career differently. Since what I've tried hasnt worked as well.

• @tuliplilly what is your boyfriend's date of birth?

As to the writing, are you looking at fiction or non-fiction? Non fiction articles could be published in magazines etc quite quickly whilst writing fiction stories may take longer, especially in book form.With the music and art as well, you have to go with your strengths and be practical about what you can actually do, not what you wish to happen. Has any of your work been assessed by someone with knowledge of the specific art form?

• @thecaptain the one book idea is fiction. I actually am writing it from a dream and turning it into a book. The dream was so fascinating i began writing it down the minute i woke up. I felt inspired to write about it. Ive been writing since i was 10. Igs somethinv ive wanted to do for a really long time. I started reading autobiography's when I was in 2nd grade. History interests me. The first person I read about was Joe Kennedy. The second person was controversial. His dob is 07-24.
    I have made different kinds of writings in English class. I was told my writings were written very well. I do not have anyine to look at my work. I do have a second Irish cousin that is a English teacher. He recently moved to Cali. Im not sure if he can help me. Im trying to eastablish a connection with him, so time will tell. I thought maybe he could give me some pointers.

• @tuliplilly you could try sending in a short story to a magazine or try improving your writing technique on a site such as Critique Circle. But you should be sending your work out there, even if you get rejection letters. Unless you self-publish, publishers look for clients who have at least published some short stories and have a body of successful work.

• @thecaptain my boyfriend told me last night. He wants me looking for something for income thats more reliable pay, and more realistic. He said if i pursue this, hes going to make me move out. But then we settled on writing for an hour or two in the morning so I can work on other things too. He wants me to write for fun and for myself. I also put his birthday on their. If you could try to read him, amd thanks captain for your help! I really appreciate it😄

• @tuliplilly where is his full date of birth?

• @thecaptain oh im sorry. I thought i put it on there.. Its 7-24-70.

• @tuliplilly for your boyfriend - 2020 can be your BIG year for potential success in all career, study, causes and material matters. This can be your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a very slow, lonely or introspective period in 2019, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambition. 2020 for you represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. After the deep inner reflection of last year, get ready to manifest what you have been working toward during the last several years. This is a year to focus on money, work, finances, and personal power. You’ll be in work overdrive this year and also be handed opportunities that test your personal power. This year is a mighty period for you, and you’ll need to hit the ground running and focus your actions and energies on creating the financial abundance you want in your life. It’s a year where you can experience big financial ups and downs, so be prepared to tap into your resilience. You can experience major gains and/or big losses. Yet this is your year to think big and manifest the money and status you deserve. Just remember to take breaks so your health doesn’t suffer. Schedule short vacations when you can. Otherwise you’re bound to experience burnout. Be careful to steer clear of a victim mentality this year too. 2020's energy is truly challenging and will bring up very real, deep issues related to your sense of empowerment and demand that you deal with them. This can be a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity will be your keynote, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It should be easier now for you to branch out and expand in a business-like manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential will be at a peak. It is a great year for goal setting, job interviews, job-seeking, and career attainment. Because it is a year of potential personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. The year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

During 2020, you will be learning to take what situations or issues you have been working on – particularly during the last few years – and make them stronger. This may mean, for example, that if you have been learning patience, you get to grips with this, which profoundly influences your life in a positive way. You may also find that due to this surge of strength, you are able to face happy or sad situations which would have been too much for you before – for instance, going to the doctor/dentist, getting married/divorced, finding a new job, or moving house. It’s a good time to make peace with and to cut the ties from people and situations from the past that will block up your energy in the future. This may mean you need to mentally, emotionally or physically revisit these situations to pick up any pieces that have been left behind. Perhaps you arrange a school reunion, visit relatives you haven’t spoken to for years (for reasons you may have long forgotten), or reunite with old friends. As a result, relationships may organically fade away or regenerate in a different way. In 2019, you may find you need to relearn how to do things, for example, taking a refresher course in computer studies even though you’ve been using computers for ten years. You really want to feel as though you are on top of your game and in control of your life, and you do not want to be left behind in any area. Gently asserting yourself can give you a feeling of personal power, which can enhance your life. At times you may find that you try to reorganise ‘cupboards’ that don’t need changing, which stirs up situations that are best left to rest. You are learning about responsibility in a big way, so there is little point in delegating matters to others because you will only need to deal with them yourself at a later date. There may be sudden powerful shifts in your mental outlook during this year, which may be a wake-up call for you to take a good long look at your life, particularly your career and finances. You may find that you receive recognition for your work as a result of your conscientious efforts and talents, and you will discover that what you give out to the world really does come back to you in some form or another. It is a great time for cultivating romance; you may be feeling raunchy and out to seduce. Indeed, flattery may get you everywhere at work or home during this cycle, as you’re bursting with life; others may even fight over a chance to spend precious time with you.

Benefits of the year:
    You’ll feel powerful and dynamic.
    You’ll feel empowered when you’re in a position of “reaping what you have sown.” This is a year of great rewards or huge disappointments, depending on the seeds you’ve planted in the previous years.
    You’ll have success when you embrace the idea that money is a tool that can be used for the betterment of both yourself and for other people.
    You’ll have the opportunity to use your intense power in whatever manner you choose; so choose wisely.
    You’ll feel busy, directed, and ready to do whatever it takes to get things accomplished.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that this can be a year of testing. You’ll be tested in the realms of leadership, integrity, expansive thinking, and patience.
    Protect yourself from being a “bulldozer” this year. You’ll feel like you know what to do and how to get it done, yet you must also work with others and be open to the idea that other people might have good ideas that’ll help you out.
    Be prepared for defaulting into your intimidation mode. It’ll be easy to feel in a hurry and as though you are always on a deadline. Understand that while you’ll feel a fire underneath you, success will come more easily when you slow down enough to focus and respect other people in the process.

The Question you must ask yourself: “How can I fully empower myself?” Are you ready to step into yourself in a way you haven’t before? Overall this is a year of confidence-increasing and self-belief. Are you ready to commit yourself to doing what it takes to advance your career and/or financial life? Can you stand up for yourself?

NINE: If you choose to embrace its energy and direction, 2019 for you can be a year of completion, of unravelling, of letting go of the old to make space for change. This change can be somewhat dramatic and tumultuous; possessions, relationships, job, geographical location, spirituality, health. It’s all under review this year. This is the y

• @thecaptain thanks for all of your help. I feel much better now about the readings. It looks like we both are going to have a great year😃! I will check out that website that you mentioned too!