Anniversary

• 03/2019 was 16 years since the medical professional diagnosed me with an incurable medical condition. Every aspect of my life has to be planned by me so that things work effectively and efficiently. I never know what is going to happen physically. All I know is things are getting worse.

09/09/2019 was the anniversary of when an employee actions destroyed my life with her narcissistic manipulative behaviour. Since then I have has to live with the consequences ☹ 😿 .

The last week in October will be a year since suddenly without reason I started thinking about an ex boyfriend. 😖 😕 😡 😟 😠 😢

15/12/18 joined Tarot.com forums 😅 😃 🙄
    This website has been a godsend, While things which written have not always been bright, upbeat and what I want to hear; they have been said with sincerely . Thank you for your time, skill and abilities especially for the quizzes which I use as tools to motivate me and think.

This pass year has been hell so what do you see for the future?
    Thank you all.

• I am getting an unusual reply to this as I am hearing that you may not get this but there is a circle of 3 around you and this answer resonates for another reading this. The two events are tied and it is no coincidence to let go of one distraction that binds you only to engage in another. Victim mode happens to all of us in our journey. It is a helpless place were we feel we have no control over our circumstance. Early in our progression feeling helpless or on the defensive in our life is a common hurdle to get over . The toxic job situation was handed to you to understand your patterns of attraction and your ability to escape and create. You gave that relationship power over you and if you can let go of feeling that person's assaults you can then concentrate on how YOU got yourself there., People who look ahead with the mindset of being attacked by life in general will indeed get more. The key reason you would stick to a very draining power sucking relationship in a job when you had no skills yet to protect yourself is no coincidence with your x dreams. You traded one distraction for another. You were addicted to that power of failure over you and when it ended you would have had to sit ALONE with yourself a long while to do some healing work. Most people move to that next stage tired and dragging their feat. But I get someone reading this is ready to claim their power, forgive their flaws, let go of regret and claim their power. To be FEARLESS facing a new way of moving forward. Who ever you are BLESSINGS!

• @blmoon
    Thank you for taking the time to create this brilliant and thoughtful reply.

• This post is deleted!

• @jayann
    I keep seeing a woman who owes money in town she is living well and I am struggling especially as I had to borrow money. to cover the money she decided not to payback.
    anniversary last week of October started having nightmares 24/7 about ex boyfriend.
    Everything is going wrong.