I could really use an update reading, now that the proverbial "dust" has settled.

• I would like an update reading regarding recent breakup I had with the man Iv been w/ for over 9yrs. There were alot of issues going on at the time of the breakup. I would like to know whats going thru his mind now, whats the biggest factor keeping us apart? What should i expect and when? Am I on track to achieve my best possible outcome? Why or why not. My birthday is Nov 10th 1978 and his birthday is Dec 2 1979. Hoping for reading that targets specifics not "generic" horoscope. Thank you

• Vettech, you are very domestically minded this year, desiring a happy home life and settled arrangement with your partner. Where it will go wrong is if you become complaining or critical around him when he makes contact. You will need to maintain a harmonious and non-judgmental attitude. Your partner is going through a career and material life emphasis at the moment and doesn't want to be bothered with personal issues. He wants to focus on his work and making money/a living right now so don't expect him to want to look at getting back together. Next year he will be deciding who and what he needs in his life.

• @thecaptain. Ok thank you. Im hearing rumors right now regarding him, are they true? So he broke up with me cause of money?

• @thecaptain mutual honest people we both know has mentioned that my ex has a new girl and that she is pregnant! We been only broken up since the end of April. I moved back home 1st week of may. So whats going on here?

• @vettech78 I am sorry, but I do feel he is moving on from you with this other woman. He is feeling that old 'seven-year itch' as a man. Which is not really a good excuse .... but I also don't feel this new relationship will last since your ex is not sure what he wants. He is just getting himself in the same old situation that makes him feel trapped and then he leaves. If it's any consolation, I feel your own career and finances are going to take off in 2021.

• @thecaptain dont be sorry, im not so sure i would take personal offense to that anyway. The circumstances surrounding this breakup are suspicious. Looking back one can see how your partners feelings towards you shift away. That didnt happen here. Even my family and his family said it seemed like he wasnt completely convinced himself that this breakup was good idea. He made comments like "first im losing you then maybe my son, "I dont have a choice in this" "if i have to choose between you and my son, it has to be my son" See months earlier his baby mama had threatened him "if you stay with Caroline then ill take my son back" then she moves back here to ohio and says she taking him back to iowa with her. Thats the time the breakup happened. Now she still here in ohio,and has the boy during school season. Some believe he didnt really want to break up with me at all but felt blackmailed/manipulated which is something this woman is known for. Now issues in r.ship may have contributed as well,sure. But he was feeling sure and strong about me just few months prior to breakup. Everyone was shocked, people would joke "if we had to place bet on who would leave who it would be me leaving him! I was warned that if he had unresolved pain/loss from this breakup he just may try to go out there and find the 1st woman he can asap to use as a way of getting over me. a.k.a REBOUND r.ship. if thats the case then perhaps I should be flattered lol ? normal people just dont get over 10yr deep love wham bam with a 4month new lover. Especially as much as he cried during breakup and comments he made.

• This post is deleted!

• @thecaptain. Hell Captain, Im sorry but there were a couple questions I had forgot to ask the 1st time. One that is kind of important. Do you know what month my ex met this current woman? Not really important but just curious is she like me or opposite?

• @vettech78 I cannot tune into this new woman as I need a photo or birth date in order to pick up her energy vibes.

• @thecaptain oh ok, im sorry i wont be able to get that info. But he and i remain friends. But i basically need to know whether he met her before or after we broke up? Did he cheat on me,etc...

• @vettech78 I do feel he has known her for a while but was not in a sexual relationship with her while he was with you.

• @thecaptain ok thank you. He moved within weeks after our breakup. To a place about within 25min of where we moved in southern ohio. Thats when his aunt, if you remembe4 his aunt told me that he moved in with a girl he was "seeing" when he first started this job he went down there ahead of us,to make sure the transition goes smoothly. Was a terrible time for us, with no car I was telling him that we are "done" cause im not moving. Now i had found out he did start a dating profile while he was down there, and he was honest about it, it doesnt make it right, quite selfish and emotionally immature to be honest. He presumably moved out to move in w/her, now that he wouldnt cop to. And now she pregnant. His aunt told me "after" the breakup that he had coffee w/a girl from a dating site while he was down there in advance. Cause he didnt know anyone down there other then his uncle/aunt who got him the job. So now the question begs answering, when i decided i was gonna support him and make the move, did he cut ties w/her while i was down there? Or did he maintain some sort of contact thru out. We lived there together for 9months. So he either broke up w/me cause our r.ship wasnt working out then decided to reconnect w/her or he left me for her?? All this may be a mute point anyway,but its still important to me. Our r.ship had issues,that perhaps could have been fixed,however we just didnt know how to fix them. And he hasnt had enough r.ship experiences. Deciding to breakup was somewhat justified considering the circumstances. Things werent doing well towards the end, fighting,bickering,bad communication skills,etc..he really thought that it just couldnt be fixed. Im more mature w/more longterm relationship exp. One of the pychotherapists i was talking to, told me either way, he didnt allow enough time to pass from 1 r.ship to the next, setting this new r.ship up for failure. Doesnt make her the rebound girl?

• Yes I don't see it working out well for the long term - he has a restless heart..

• @thecaptain very true.. he wasnt restless in our r.ship. but he didnt know how to communicate/handle conflict. Didnt know the boundaries as when to keep his mouth quiet. He may have had an abusive childhood but doesnt excuse behavior. He is gonna continue to be restless until he can do self reflection and growth. Conflicts and unhealthy ways of dealing w/issues caused our breakup. Right now im sure he believes that those issues are exclusive to our relationship. So he needs to experience relationship before he can even be open to growing. Now do you see him sticking w/this girl at least to the birth of the baby? I ask all this cause he wants to stay in touch as friends. We even raised a dog together which is "technically his, so he has her now. So we keep updated on her as we

• @vettech78 do you think he wants to remain friends so that he has a back-up plan or safety net if his new relationship doesn't work out? He sounds emotionally immature.

• @thecaptain. We had been together for a long time and we did discuss how its hard to just ignore that, when you have so much history. I do appreciate that we can maturely keep in touch, without playing any games

• @thecaptain. I know this is way off topic but i do have a concern regarding work. I do signature collecting for petetions to get issues put onto the ballot. Anyway i made a mistake that led us into losing one of the public locations where we get many signatures. My boss/friend is really upset w/me, and asked me to "fix" this by sending apology letter to the manager of this business. Im wondering will this letter have any impact. Will they allow us to come back to their location? Or even let say, tell me i cant come back but at least allow my boss/coworkers to use this location? What will be outcome of this? And when will be hear something from them? Thank you

• @vettech78 I question your ex's maturity.

• @thecaptain . I know this is way off topic but i do have a concern regarding work. I do signature collecting for petetions to get issues put onto the ballot. Anyway i made a mistake that led us into losing one of the public locations where we get many signatures. My boss/friend is really upset w/me, and asked me to "fix" this by sending apology letter to the manager of this business. Im wondering will this letter have any impact. Will they allow us to come back to their location? Or even let say, tell me i cant come back but at least allow my boss/coworkers to use this location? What will be outcome of this? And when will be hear something from them? Thank you

• @vettech78 you must try to fix this situation you created, regardless of the outcome for you.