Deleted

• Emma, you are deleting dates faster than I can do a reading.

• This post is deleted!

• @emma you and your mother tend to bring out each other's seriousness and wariness. To avert power struggles and problems, you must try to maintain a healthy balance of power, carefully drawing lines of defense that you must be equally careful not to transgress. Humour and relaxed attitudes need to be prominent here or there will be stress, emotional blockage and missed communication in your dealings with each other. Your mother has the capacity to be very understanding, but a daily diet of your depression and self-induced pain may push her beyond her tolerance threshold. She for her own part can be controlling, dominating and smothering in her dealings with others through a misguided belief she is helping them cope better with life. Yet this controlling attitude can make other people dependent on her. Also if aggression and resentment from anyone start flowing in her direction, she may back off or disappear altogether. Passions may run high between you two, but the intensity should lose its strength over the years, especially if you two can keep things light-hearted between you. But that may also lead to deeper emotional areas being closed off altogether. It's an odd feature of this relationship that your mother may strive to appear younger and more hip, cool and up-to-date, while you try to be more mature and adult. She may become jealous in fact of your youth which is why things may improve between you as you get older. If you close off or shut down to each other, the relationship will founder. You need to try and relax and have fun around your mother or she may feel like she is competing with you for other people's affections.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @emma again, this is all about how you react to your family, not about how they treat you. If you did not buy into your mother's behaviour but instead let it all flow over your head, she couldn't hurt you. The fact that your family is so jealous of you means you have the better life. So let it all go and just be sorry for them that they are so miserable (self-created). It's their problem so don't make it yours too.

• This post is deleted!

• @emma I am seeing your phone slide down between the cushions of a chair - it could still be there. Have you tried calling your number when you are there (wherever you were visiting)?

• Yes I tried calling it right away when it happend but no luck. Does it show by any chance if any of them found it? Do you see me getting it back one day?

• @emma yes I feel one of your sisters is holding onto it to teach you a lesson/get back at you. I feel she will eventually hand it over, but only when she thinks you have suffered enough.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @emma you can send positive thoughts to your sisters that they return it and also treat you better. Thinking negatively about them will almost certainly guarantee that they will not feel well disposed towards you.

• This post is deleted!

• I am taking everything that you are telling me into consideration and it has helped me lift my spirit back up.

• @emma well, people can change their minds daily, but I do feel the phone will be given back to you. Treat people as you yourself wish to be treated.