Deleted

• This post is deleted!

• Can you post both birthdates?

• This post is deleted!

• @emma is your birth date there - who are the other dates for?

• This post is deleted!

• What is your birth date so I can compare it with your sisters? Can you post them all again? I need something to be able to tune into you all.

• This post is deleted!

• Sorry, I don't understand the way you have written the dates - are they Jan 17 or 7th November 1983 (you) and your sisters - 3rd January 1976, 17th December 1976 and 17th July 1971?

• This post is deleted!

• You and sister 1/3/76: unfortunately, negative self-fulfilling prophecies are more often the rule than the exception here; both your personalities can reflect deep fears and insecurities, all hiding under a cloak of bravado. Both of you can be prone to fearful insecure statements about yourselves or each other. The two of you can get so obsessed with doing things in an unusual way that you often only make things hard for yourselves. This relationship can handicap itself, then, through its own idiosyncrasies. Not that the two of you really want to be different; on the contrary, as individuals, you are often quite conservative and struggle to embody ideals that would lend credence to the idea of normalcy. Try as you may, though, the two of you are unlikely to shake off the peculiarities that your relationship engenders, and that will often come to govern your lives. Fate can play a deciding role in this relationship. Whether tragically or comically, seriously or ridiculously, carefully or chaotically, the two of you will pursue a course that in retrospect seems predetermined yet that is very much directed by the vagaries of chance. No matter how much you two seem to be in control of your destiny, the opposite is usually the case. The outcome of any project in which you are involved will most often be unexpected. Success seems to be the only alternative your sister will consider. Yet by not even admitting the possibility of failure and refusing to see any warning signs, the relationship may foster the very outcome it fears the most. If you try for a friendship between you rather than a family relationship, it can actually be protective and close. In fact, building a private kingdom to which few are granted admittance may become a way of life for you two. Both exclusive and secretive, a friendship can create its own highly original rules, which may be somewhat at variance with the rules of society but work well enough within this personal context. Advice: be more realistic about this relationship and build your self-confidence to deal with your sister. Be aware of any negative expectations you might have of each other. Your sister gets easily bored so any sort of stimulating conversation or activity will delight her. Her stubbornness and determination will test your patience, though.

You and sister 12/17/76: The two of you can generate so much energy that there is no way your relationship can contain it. Energy like this is stimulating, exciting and a source of creative fuel, but it also demands the freedom to follow as many avenues of progress as possible. The relationship, then, should focus on creating freedom and latitude between you. It should be structured freely enough to allow you both the space you need; if it is not, power struggles can easily emerge between you. The two of you may have a tendency to poke yourselves into each other’s affairs and in general to breathe down each other’s necks. Paradoxically, in order to guarantee the maximum freedom to you both, you may have to agree upon and observe a set of fixed rules and boundaries. Open lines of communication are essential here; your sister will appreciate your passion but may not enjoy the periodic depressions and resentments that accompany it. You can sometimes feel neglected in this relationship but will need to be self-sufficient enough to handle it. Your sister's need for freedom may not be at all what you (as you can be controlling) can accept or accommodate, and the relationship can be stormy. This relationship can work only if the two of you focus on responsibility to a common group, activity or project, rather than on a mutual emotional need. Too often, temperamental differences however will eventually lead to alienation. Advice: lighten up whenever possible and just relax. Your sister can have trouble seeing the funnier, lighter side of life.

You and sister 7/17/71: The theme of this relationship can be the realization of dreams and aspirations. Your shared motivation and willpower, however, may not be commensurate with your hopes and desires. the two of you will likely share an active fantasy life. All kinds of imaginative schemes and dreams can occupy you, but may also rob you of the strength and resolve to carry projects through in real life. Neither person will necessarily acknowledge the importance of self-motivation, or even the need for it, especially if you are enjoying yourselves. Overcoming obstacles is a strong incentive here, and once embarked on a mission, the two of you will rarely give it up completely; yet even without severe opposition, subtle disappointments and setbacks, real or imagined, can undermine the relationship’s positive thrust and wear down its determination. Too often the two of you will settle for a comfortable niche in which you can keep dreaming about making a success of yourselves and the relationship one day. Actually, there can be a deep bond of feeling between you, an empathic connection that can be counted on in times of trouble. Advice: your sister must stop procrastinating and take action if she is too be happy in her life. Don't get caught up in her fantasies. Not moving forward with her goals can make her frustrated and moody. She can be overly serious and isolated at times too, crawling into a shell when she feels hurt.

• Why does it feel as if they hate me for what I am doing and achieving? I feel as it they dont want to see me happy. They always find ways to upset me. That I find myself wanting to just stay away from them.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @emma your sisters are envious of your achievements. They feel stuck and unable to move forward. They may not even know what they want or not know what step to take to achieve their goals. So their frustration gets taken out on everyone around them. They need help in finding a way to identify and reach their goals. Can you do a sit-down discussion with them about where they want to be and what they want to do with their lives?

• This post is deleted!

• @emma the only thing that needs to change is how you see yourself. Your sisters' attacks only hurt because you agree with the bad things they say about you. If you didn't believe their nastiness, it wouldn't bother you. When you feel really good about yourself and your achievements, you will carry yourself proudly and be strong, and none of your sisters will be able to hurt you. However they are managing to push your buttons now, it is an indication that deep down you don't like something about yourself. Once you improve your self-love and self-esteem by only thinking positive things about yourself, your family will have no target for their bitterness and envy. It will all just slide right off you as nonsense.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @emma you are actually the one hurting yourself by your reactions to your sisters, by buying into what they say about you. Stop believing their catty remarks which are only designed to pull you down to their level. Whenever they snap at you, remind yourself that they are the ones with the problems, not you. They envy you what you have achieved, which makes them weaker and more vulnerable than you. Instead of being jealous of others, they should knuckle down and work on improving their own lives.

What is your date of birth again so I can compare it with your mother's?

• This post is deleted!