The Benefits of Being in a Higher Vibration

• Have you heard people talking about attaining a higher vibration? Are you unsure what that means or why it's important to you? In this article I am going to address both questions so that you will have a clearer understanding and hopefully want to attain it for yourself and your life.

We all vibrate energetically at a particular frequency. The lower the frequency, the denser your energy, and the heavier your problems seem. Here you may experience pain and discomfort in your physical body and experience heavy emotions and mental confusion. Psychically, your energy is darker. You need to exert a great deal of effort to accomplish your goals. Overall, your life takes on a negative quality.

The higher the frequency of your energy or vibration, the lighter you feel in your physical, emotional, and mental bodies. You experience greater personal power, clarity, peace, love, and joy. You have little, if any, discomfort or pain in your physical body, and your emotions are easily dealt with. Your energy is literally full of light! Your life flows with synchronicity, and you manifest what you desire with ease. Overall, your life takes on a positive quality.

Being in a higher vibration is going to become more and more important to you and the rest of the world as we experience greater awareness of the polarities between the lower and higher vibrations. We will begin to perceive greater separation between the "dark" and the "light" almost as if we live in two worlds at once. We will need to consciously choose between the dark and the light or the higher and the lower vibrations.

Despair and desperation due to challenges will consume those vibrating at a lower frequency. Know that help is available from those vibrating at the higher frequency. The lower and denser energies will naturally want to rise when around the higher and lighter energies. However, this process will feel very uncomfortable for people who carry the lower energies and people who carry the higher energies for a while. It is important for people who carry a higher vibration to maintain it and not lower it no matter how uncomfortable it feels. Those people resonating at a higher vibration will only be able to maintain it as long as they don't succumb to the pull of the lower vibration. That pull will come in the form of old programs and patterns of needing approval or of wanting to "fit in."

When you choose to be in a higher vibration, you are an example. Choosing the light of a higher vibration requires a firm commitment to it even when it feels as though you no longer fit in. You won't receive approval or fit in any longer because you WILL stand out from those with a lower vibration just as a tiny light in the midst of a dark room stands out. Understand that those with the lower vibration have the potential to raise their frequency. Remember that you will be able to find people who resonate at a higher vibration where you will have the support you need to keep your light shining bright.

Article by Pamela Dussault

• It's complicated but not! Very good topic. It does matter. I call it checking in on myself because we often lose awareness of "what condition our condition is in". Like attracts like. When I need it I will pull a card that asks me if I'm a complainer and to check myself and see if I'm caught in the vibe of being stressfuly absorbed in my problems or am I calm enough to trade stressing to problem solving. Say that you have an insurance problem that is so unfair and dammit you can't stop uhg going over it, making phone calls and getting no where. It just gets worse and then you share your complaint with a trusted friend and then the whole thing eats up your life for a few days. This behavior starts at the core level of our ability to feel SAFE.. The point is that being in that state or vibration of feeling victimized by whatever is NOT the vibration that attracts SOLUTIONS. I'd like to add to your good post that this issue is ongoing and does get better with practice but no matter how much you get this you will have to check on your vibe as a matter of upkeep for yourself. I have to catch myself before it goes to far. To step away from the problem and repeat to myself, I am safe, I can let this go and if I just hand it to God and all his help it will work out. Some problems just need space and if I change my vibe and let go and move on to engaging in something energizing I am more likely to HEAR the timely advice.

• If a lot of people just raised their vibes, we could turn this world around, and fill it with positivity instead of the rampant negativity that is so pronounced lately.

• @thecaptain
    so true! I think that Marianne Williamson is trying to "enlighten" the world with that truth! We have to become "collective" minded with our energy so it will grow. Energy does grow in numbers. We truly are being pushed to test this theory of higher vibrations with the Trump situation and his stoking the negative vibrations. We can fight back just by doing what you suggest and instead of focusing on Trump and fear and anger, wouldn't it be awesome to overcome evil with love?. That simple. Not the idea of love as a mate thing but a true love for our collective others who share this earth. Any small act of higher vibration will in some way create the energy of love in it's purest sense. I think the global climate is ready for this concept and it is indeed happening in small steps. I think our collective spiritual energy has stagnated and gotten more egocentric. Trump has forced us to start taking care of humanitarian needs without the government. GOOD VIBRATIONS! I'm hearing the beach boys song hahaha!

• @blmoon I agree wholeheartedly. You don't fight evil by sending more evil and nastiness at it. You have to radiate love. All the (admittedly well-earned) verbal attacks against Trump just make him behave worse.

• @thecaptain
    I recognise from the past good vibes when I was in love and at university. Unfortunately my body could not cope with university.

• @jayann high positive vibes help you cope with anything!

We attract into our life the same vibrational level we are emitting. It’s like a radio which is tuned into station 89.9, we are hearing the radio waves vibrating at 89.9. If we raise the level to tune into station 140.9, then we going to receive the higher frequency radio waves and we will hear only that station’s music. Even though station 89.9 is still playing their music, once we change our frequency, we will only hear 140.9 music.

IF YOU HAVE A LOW VIBRATION …
    You feel “stuck” or stranded in life, not knowing what to do next.
    You struggle with apathy, or an uncaring attitude towards yourself and others.
    You are emotionally distant.
    You are emotionally reactive.
    You struggle with constant fatigue and lethargy.
    You have a primarily self-centric view of the world.
    You often struggle with despair and desperation.
    You find it almost impossible to get “unstuck” from old habits.
    You have a prominent Shadow Self.
    You struggle with chronic illnesses.
    You feel physically unfit and unhealthy.
    You bottle up feelings such as resentment and jealousy.
    You find it hard to forgive yourself and other people.
    You suffer from a guilt complex (i.e. you constantly feel guilty about something/seek things out to feel guilty about).
    You don’t really know what you want in life.
    You continue to make poor choices.
    You struggle with mental health issues such as anxiety, OCD or depression.
    You find it hard to see the beauty in life.
    You feel unfulfilled.
    Your connections with others constantly bring you pain.
    You are overly cynical and skeptical.
    You are argumentative.
    You complain a lot.
    You have substance abuse issues.
    You self-sabotage.
    You focus primarily on the negative in life.
    You struggle to feel gratitude.
    You eat a lot of fatty or processed foods (e.g. meat, fast food, lollies).
    You are needy or demanding of others.
    You watch a lot of violent multimedia and/or listen to intense music with violent lyrics (e.g. heavy metal, screamo, rap).
    You find it hard to make any real progress in life.

IF YOU HAVE A HIGH VIBRATION …
    You are self-aware (i.e. you are conscious of what you are saying, doing, thinking and feeling, as well as the effect this has on others).
    You are empathetic towards others needs and you make a habit of seeing through the eyes of other people.
    You are highly creative and are often bursting with ideas and inspiration.
    You are emotionally balanced.
    You feel connected to that which is “beyond” you (e.g. life, divinity, love).
    You have a great sense of humor towards life.
    You don’t take yourself too seriously.
    You regularly feel gratitude for what you have in life.
    Smiling and laughing comes easily to you.
    You don’t experience much disappointment because you don’t cling to passing things (e.g. material comforts, friendships, indulgences).
    You are self-disciplined.
    You can delay pleasure if it does not serve you.
    You do not “need” anything to feel happy.
    You are in-tune with your body and its needs.
    You nurture yourself often.
    You nurture others often.
    You often experience synchronicity.
    You live in the present more than the past or future.
    Your body feels strong and healthy.
    You eat raw, unprocessed food.
    You try to keep your life clutter-free.
    You forgive yourself and other people easily.
    You feel as though you have found your calling in life.
    Opportunities and new doors spontaneously appear to you in life.
    Patience comes easily to you.
    You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others – let them win and feel right, it’s OK!
    You are open to many different types of people, ideas, beliefs and experiences in life.
    You feel confident in yourself and your abilities.
    You are attracted to profound, calming and inspirational music/movies/TV shows.
    You are highly intuitive.
    Other people easily open up to you.
    You often find yourself in the role of the counselor, peacemaker or teacher in friendships and relationships.

The reality is that most of us share some forms of “low vibration” and other forms of “high vibration,” but the goal is to become aware of what you are excelling at and what you could improve on within your journey of inner transformation.

One of the easiest ways to determine whether you are vibrating at a “high frequency” or a “low frequency” is by paying attention to how you physically feel. Do you feel light, energized, clear and healthy? Chances are you have a high vibration. On the other hand, if you feel weighed down, repressed, oppressed, stuffy or heavy, you are most likely operating on a low vibration.

Learning to unconditionally love yourself is essential for your healing and fulfillment in life.

• This post is deleted!

• @andidilly your vibrations would perhaps be affected by how you approach or think about the menstrual period and whether you have any painful physical symptoms from it.

• Here are some ways to instantly raise your energy vibration -

1. State out loud one thing that you are grateful for in that moment.
    2. Have a dance party for one
    3. Eat some raw food: The more organic and unprocessed, the higher the vibe.
    4. Take an epsom salt bath.
    5. Meditate *(example at the end) *
    6. Find yourself a patch of earth, kick your shoes off and let mother earth do her ‘thang.
    7. Say NO to something or someone that drains your energy.
    8. Have a tech detox - go for a walk or just turn off all your tech
    9. Get out of your left brain & into your right by creating something that didn’t exist a moment before.
    10. Breathe deeply: the more oxygen your cells get, the more alive you will feel.
    11. Read a high vibe, self-motivational or inspirational book
    12. Say something nice to a stranger.
    13. Head to the ocean and let those negative ions do their thing.
    14. Get yourself hugged.
    15. Look around and notice something beautiful.
    16. De-clutter your work and living space.
    17. Call in some high vibe friends who raise you up not pull you down (and maybe do a social inventory while you’re at it).
    18. Listen to some of your favorite or inspirational music.

Meditation example: Sit down on a comfortable pillow/chair/bench and close your eyes. Sit up straight, chin tucked in so that your neck lengthens. Hands on your thighs, palms facing up. Take a deep breath in through your nose and connect to the 'here and now'. Exhale through your nose and let go of all worries and thoughts that you do not need during this exercise. Continue a deep cycle of breath and sink into your seat deeper and deeper.
    When you feel calm and ready, call upon the angels and/or Archangel Michael and ask them to wrap you in their blue/ white/violet/golden light (whatever color you feel appropriate for you right now) so that you are protected on all physical and spiritual levels. (This is especially important when you do this exercise in a public space. You don’t want lower energies to be able to get to you, once you open up. Always ask for angelic/Michael’s protection when leaving home)
    Then call upon your spirit guides and ask them to wrap their pure white light around you. Feel their presence and take a deep breath, inhaling the sparkling white light into your body. Feel how it surrounds your body, your aura and how it penetrates your cells with every inhale you take. With every exhale, you let go more and more. Continue this cycle until you feel a sense of lightness.
    Now call upon the highest powers of love and light, God, the Universe (choose your term) and ask to be enfolded in a pure golden-white light. Feel how this light is pouring down on you gently as if you were standing in a shower. Feel how it runs down your head, your neck, your shoulders, your arms, your whole body. Feel how it covers you bit by bit until you are all pure and cleansed. With every breath, you inhale more of this pure golden and sparkling white light.
    Your frequency rises more and more and your body may start to tingle and vibrate. This is a sign that your cells are recalibrating with the energy of the Universe, the divine source energy. Our whole bodies are energy, just as everything else in this universe. Think of the atoms in your body as little batteries that are giving off and absorbing energy and light. You can recharge these batteries with positive energy and light, as you are doing right now.
    Continue breathing in light and feeling it cleanse your body and aura until you feel ready to come back. When you are ready, thank the light beings for their support and slowly open your eyes. Stretch your body to return to the earth fully.