A reading ,any adds are welcome...(+newbie)

• Hi there,

While i am newbie here ,i have been reading Tarot for a long time after not making reading such a long time as nearly 6yrs!

Here is my question and my interpretation Through Celtic Cross

The question was : what's gonna happen in next 6 months with my longterm old friend.....(more a than a friend for me...)

1. 8 of swords

2. Strength

3)King of Wands

4)10 of Swords

1. 5 of cups ( i always interpret as past. or near past)

6)2 of Pentacles

7)Knight of Wands

8)Magician

9)9 of wands

10)10 of cups

Interpretation :

1. There are obstacles in this circumstance (like your hands are tied...)

2)On the other hand there is a huge potential ( Strength ) to break these obstacles

3)The main block(!) is man (consciously thinking) A man with a fiery character , a natural fighter, (that's my partner !)

4)but unconsciously , i am thinking this friendship is completely over !

5)Near past,proofing my thoughts it was actually over with disappointments and pain....

6)Near Future : i will be moving forward smoothly ( i am not sure if i interpreted correct this one)

1. i see my self as :very impatient,want to get result or anything right away (with 3planets of 3rd house in Aries ,what can i say,,,)

8)Somehow,either the ambiance or some other people think :there is actually unlimited potential to start over again.

9)Fear of any action or words ...being on guard

10)Possible outcome :positive fulfillment,happy times

I have to admire that i focused on this reading more when i wrote it and i actually feel like "i saw better than before ! cool ! 😄

If you can share any comments or add anything i DON'T know,i will be happy to read !

Thank u