Hello new here

• Hello guys new to the site. Hope to chat with u all.

• Hello Kate and welcome!

• Thank you captain

• @kate hi Kate! I gave you the reading you asked for ! I can copy and paste it here if you want !

• @kate Hello dear and welcome to the page! Xx let me see if I am getting this message correct- I am seeing a plane, a suitcase , and a building (surrounded by palm trees , and I’m not sure why but I get the feeling it’s in Africa for some reason) does this sound like something you have been seeing in your head perhaps or perhaps it’s symbolism of you about to make a big move or making the tough decision to move out of the country (leaving behind family and your old life) . Te message if so , is to do it even if it is hard it is an important part of your life path to make this big change and to choose this ! You will find once you do , life will move accordingly and things will be just fine , always trust your instincts ! And if you have been interested in getting more in touch with your psychic abilities, go for it! I hope this is useful and that it is what you were looking for dear , let me know if it was or if you have any other questions, love and light xx

• @Jodomi Thank you very much for getting back to me. Toy are correct in what your saying. I absolutely love Africa and have spoke about travelling later on in my life. I have considered moving away with my boyfriend but he is planning on moving in with me. I do have uncertainties we have been together over a year. I've also been feeling very physic and have been having thoughts and urges bit canr explain it. My mum said I have a gift and i would really love to learn more about it and help other people but unsure how and feel stuck. Sending love xx

• @kate that’s wonderful! Go for it! If you want to practice giving me a reading right now go ahead and see what you can get! Just take time alone and focus on me and whatever thoughts or pictures you get write them down here and I will let you know !

• @kate that’s wonderful! Go for it! If you want to practice giving me a reading right now go ahead and see what you can get! Just take time alone and focus on me and whatever thoughts or pictures you get write them down here and I will let you know !

• @jodomi I really appreciate that thank u very much. I will do that tonight. Theres a dog I can see a dog looks fluffy border collie but not 100 that's the words I'm getting mixed emotions about the dog.maybe I need to focus more

• @kate no dog here at the moment but actually my uncle used to have a border collie I loved a bunch , maybe it’s symbolism for how I feel about my uncle (mixed emotions) go on , doing well so far! Whatever you pick up, don’t be afraid to say it it’s how you get better I find!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you for responding to me and thank you for your help. I find it difficult sometimes with having 3 children to get alone time or quiet time has u can imagine. I'm getting time ,2 small children. and possible making a decision about something property /building. Also see hills with horses. Emotions I'm getting are warm and happy. Red door no 85.

• @kate wow yeah I work with two children and my time with them will be ending soon and I will be next working with two more children in a month! The decision about a place to live has been something going on a while. The hills with horses I’m not quite sure the exact significance may be something in the future as well as the red door number 85! But yes I have been feeling very happy lately and feel good things are going to come! Very good for a start! Thank you!

• Thank you for helping me @jodomi. May I ask you question regarding my current situation. My boyfriend is very convinced and I try speaking to him about how I feel with the thoughts,emotions energy i receive. He says he trying to understand but i feel deep down he doesnt. Do you think if i carry on he will support me and stand by me. Could you do a reading his name is dean and he was born 13 november.

• He is critical of you at the moment because he still not quite sure what you are saying is real or just pure coincidence, it will take you showing him your ability in an undeniable indisputable way for him to fully support you , though I sense he is trying his best to support you right now as much as he can . I feel he has love for you and is willing to be more open to understanding our abilities if you showed him some more ! Love and light x

• Thank you for your reply and reading. Yes he does love me very much and I have explained everything to him and I think he will never fully understand our abilities but is working with me. For example I have certain word poo instead my head that repeat themselves some which I'm still trying to workout what they mean. If i think of a person and than wait to see what I can feel or picture than write it down. I got the word cork screw and a silver car. How do u find the best way to deal with this. Me and dean were sitting down eating tea and joyce was repeating in my mind so I asked him does he know joyce and he told me it was his nans neighbour but not sure why.

• @kate it must be something about to happen with Joyce ! Interesting ! Yes maybe one day he’ll understand it I think. Let’s see I you can get anything for this person and I : Gianluca is his name and he’s born 28 June 1989 and I’m born 9 September 1994 , what do you see if anything? Thank you

• @jodomi I've found it difficult tonight with kids alot of noise from another room but this is what I wrote down I've got the words standing tall not sure if it means standing tall due to being tall in feet or standing tall proud maybe proud of what they have. Confident . Also feel excited but nervous about something. The word married happy but maybe something happening conflict undecided but wants to carry on frustrated. Also saw gate someone walking up a path and a gate but it kept repeating a person walking up a path and agate opened than closed. The word shittu but also dog and a cat.

• @kate interesting . We aren’t married or dating yet but I feel a connection to him that seems like he could be my husband , I even had a premonition of our marriage one night before I met him. I would say he’s confident and I’m the one who’s excited but nervous about seeing him again , the frustration is probably from the distance we have at the moment but we both keep in touch and he invited me to visit him in his new home . I’m wondering if he feels the same way about me as I do about him or if it’s just an infatuation for him, do you get anything on that? I understand if you’re busy thank you ! Love and lightx

• @jodomi sorry in the late reply. I'm getting someone getting into car and the word present. Does this mean anything. I also feeling that he cares for you very much but my feelings are he was had difficulties in the past that maybe not got over and still Carrys this weight.im also feeling that hes not one to rush and is taking it in his stride. I'm also getting the that he maybe a bit of a joker. That's the word Im getting