Hello new here

• @kate sofar it has ! I must say I’m quite happy with how things have been 😀 xx I sense you have been dealing with either storms (maybe the hurricane Dorian even) or that you may be having a rough time at the moment , everything alright ?

• @jodomi so pleased everything is on going your way. I see the word peace for you. Does this mean anything to you. Well your probably right to be honest my new partner is having doubts about going official and and I have just started college so everything is up in the air while I adapt to it. Xx

• @kate yes I feel at peace lately! Even though I’m not in the ideal situation I feel good change is on its way for me , am I correct? Ah yes I was sensing it may have something to do with your boyfriend , I do sense him starting to questions things , are you studying some form of law-related field ?

• @jodomi or business ?

• @jodomi yes I feel change is on it's way in a good way but feel theres hurdles. I still keep getting horses maybe it's down to the distance a horse can travel . Maybe it resembles something to you. Also promotion the word. Could this be for the partner or maybe a opportunity of some sort. Also I'm getting the impression you like flowers or receive/buy xx

• @jodomi what are you feeling the outcome may be. I dont mind if it's not what am expecting to be honest. I'm studying catering and hospitality which is probably were the storm came from being he tic/busy in kitchen and have to follow rules health and safety so that make sense. Also I've quit vaping a week tomorrow so for feel like storm dorian lol. Xx

• @kate I think things will settle and calm soon for you , I do however that things may change in your relationship possibly that things will be on a break for a bit . Catering okay I was seeing a briefcase , maybe that has something to do with your boyfriend and his job though ?

• @kate I am looking for a different job at the moment and did get an opportunity to do work in something I enjoy very much this month so it may be what you’re seeing with that ! I do like flowers , I have not received any as of late but maybe that will change soon ! But funny thing was , before I even opened this message I was staring at the flowers on my bed covers thinking about flowers ! Interesting , about the horses , I’m still not sure but maybe that has something to do with my guy , it may be some sort of symbolism for him in some way, to me horses mean freedom and allowing your wild side out , I suppose I have been feeling free and have been trying to show my wild side a bit more lately !

• @kate it’s good you quit vaping it can mess with your breathing! X

• @kate
    ty
    tomorrow will be the 13th

• @rita_g
    hello and welcome