Who is my soulmate/ forever person?

• Can someone give a reading on my soulmate/ forever person please? I have someone in my life that we just keep missing each other somehow. We each get out of a relationship just after someone loses their single hood it seems like. I’m going through a divorce and I am wondering if he is the one I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with ( we have a very strong connection on many levels), or if there is someone else coming that I need to be watching for? I KNOW now that my soon to be ex husband is not my forever... I’d just like to know if this other person is, or if their is someone still coming.

Thank you!

• @hobbles76
    Bump

• @hobbles76
    sorry
    I have been told that soulmates are not forever partners. Please do not ask me to explain. @TheCaptain can you help and explain.
    @MoonraizSunset
    @Jodomi
    maybe you can help with a love reading.
    ty

• @hobbles76 i did a reading for you actually for love , you can find it one my forum under « it’s been awhile, who wants a reading ? » x love and light

• Can you give me the dates of birth?

• Jodomi 18 days ago @hobbles76

@hobbles76 hi dear, so I’m getting the feeling that you’ve been feeling a bit alone lately , maybe in a situation that happened to you . You feel like you have nobody to talk to and that everybody became so cold to you , is this correct? If so, spirits message to you is wait it out, with patience this will pass , and a true friend will come forward to show you you aren’t alone . Im also seeing a chocolate birthday cake (very specifically!) did you recently have a birthday or is it coming up soon? Usually I only see birthday cakes when someone from the other side wants to send their wishes to the person I’m reading for!! I’m also seeing a dog , medium sized with spots , not sure if you have one like this or had one like it , or if you just really like dogs ! Perhaps you are a veterinarian or wish to become one even? I also keep seeing snow , not sure if you are from a cold place or enjoy snow , but it may be significant to you in someway! I really do hope this relates to you in some way, if not, we can always do some more ! Let me know if you have any questions ! Love and light x

• @thecaptain
    Yes, mine is April 11, 1980 and his is May 30th, 1978.

Thank you.

• @jodomi

Thank you. I was still a little confused and had more contact after that reading is why I was asking for more clarification . Thank you for your time though. I really do appreciate this. 🙂 💕💕💕 Hugs and blessings to you! 🙂

• @jayann

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.. I just wasn’t sure what to call it, hence the soulmate/ forever person... I guess I should have maybe titled it soulmate or forever person... thank you again for reading. 💕💕💕

• @hobbles76 ah yes , I will have to give you another one if you would like later

• @jodomi

Thank you.

• This does not feel good for a long term romance. I think that you imagine you get on well together because you don't see each other very often. In reality, your friend's sarcasm and caustic wit would likely turn you off in the long run. As partners, the two of you would initially have quite an exciting time, but the tempo will slow as you get to know each other better. Your friend will likely have difficulty remaining faithful to you, and you would show little sympathy for his gallivanting around. In a friendship however, you can be quite understanding of this man's need for constant change and will not try to confine him. And the absolute principles that you tend to believe in will stimulate his curiosity - though as previously mentioned, his ironic or nasty comments in the ensuing debates can wound or annoy you a lot.

• @thecaptain

Thank you. I appreciate the reading! If I had listened to you 8 years ago, I wouldn’t be in the mess I am now with my soon to be ex husband! Thank you so much for your insight Captain! 🙂

• @hobbles76 yes I understand now what my reading was saying , you felt alone and had no one to talk to because who you thought was your soul mate turned out not to be . The friendship that will come will be that new relationship and perhaps something more that will be who you are looking for in your life. In other words, this door closing is going to allow the next door to open, revealing what it is in your life that you need next . Your relationship with your soon to be ex was meant to happen as a lesson of what you do not need and a way to show you what you will now be able to look for and for what you do need . Love and light x

• @jodomi
    Thank you for clearing that up. 🙂 Blessings and hugs to you as well! 💕💕💕

• @jodomi Hiiii! I was wondering if you’re still offering readings? If so, here’s what’s going on. I don’t even know what to call it. A man I dated years ago, 2007, has come back into my life. I felt there was something special between us then, but it never turned into anything serious. We went our separate ways. He contacts me 10 years later, we stay in contact texting occasionally. Fast forward, I move back home to Texas. I’m now 3 hours away from him. My new job randomly sends me to his city for training, and our fling starts up again. I’ve always had romantic feelings for him, but never expressed that to him. So I felt it was time to let him know. I also wanted to let him know, that I wanted more than a casual relationship. Now it seems since I’ve expressed these feelings, he talks less and doesn’t want to see me anymore...he’s always busy now. Busy with work, his son (bad break up with an ex, he has partial custody). I can feel that break up was pretty bad for him, and I know it was a disappointment for him (although he hasn’t said it, I can feel it). But they’re still excuses. My last conversation with him, was telling him that I didn’t want to force him into a committed relationship, but our communication needs to be a lot better, and I wanted to see more of him. I thought he agreed to make more effort. But he hasn’t changed. And now I’ve decided to ignore him, walk away...I still care for him deeply, and honestly in my heart I feel he cares for me too. But it’s becoming emotionally draining for me. I try so hard to show him I care, and he gives me nothing. Dry texting messages saying hi, and every time I push for more effort from him, he goes away. He may go away for like a week or two. This last time he went away for two weeks and came back sending me a Hi text. I just couldn’t take anymore. He tried texting and calling me, I haven’t answered. It’s not that I’m being immature, I just needed a mental break from him. And I also didn’t feel like he was sincere in contacting me. I guess my question is, What do I need to know about my relationship with him?
    Him: Shawn May 7, 1978
    Myself: Pamilla June 15, 1979
    Thank you so much, hope I hear from you!! ❤

• @phiner79 hello dear x of course I can give you a reading! So what I was getting immediately is the feeling that he really was in it for fun and to get over his ex, and when you told him how you felt, it wasn’t what he was wanting to happen but he didn’t want to stop the fling altogether so he kept trying to stay in some form of contact with you so he could have you whenever he needed . It was a very good choice on your part to leave him and not continue on that way , you will find that someone else who truly feels the same for you will come into your life as a result . I see a time of peace coming up , maybe you will take a trip somewhere or just have some time off to relax , this time will give you much needed relaxation and self healing from heartbreak as I know leaving him was a hard decision for you . I hope this was helpful for you dear , let me know if you have any other questions s love and light x

• @jodomi thank you! I didn’t want to believe that this was the reason he sticks around. I just don’t understand, this guy has a pool of women to chose from, why does he even stick around. We haven’t seen each other in months. We’re not even having sex anymore, what’s the point. I’ve walked away, but doesn’t change I still have feelings for him, and was thinking that giving him his space, would give him time to think things over. And even walking away he still contacts me. Ughhh men...😩

• @jodomi hi Jodomi ..my DOB 28-6-1992 . What is going on with him ( my ex ) ? Is he my soulmate or twinflame or karmic ? Will he contact me anytime soon ??

• @hobbles76
    This is an interesting question
    Who is my soulmate?
    Who is my forever person?
    Who is my twin flame?
    Definition of Soulmate: "As you evolve, each partner meets you where you're at in life. A soulmate is someone with whom you can be yourself, but is not necessarily a perfect fit. A true soulmate is like a mirror, reflecting back to you the aspects within yourself that are holding you back from being your true self." 01/2018 taken from (https://www.yourtango.com/experts/janet-ong-zimmerman/why-true-soul-mates-dont-meet-our-every-wish-and-need)
    Definition of Forever person: "Someone who cares about the relationship as much as you do. Someone who wants it to last as much as you do. Your forever person is someone you can imagine spending the rest of your life alongside, no exceptions." Taken from (https://thoughtcatalog.com/holly-riordan/2017/09/this-is-what-a-forever-person-really-means-because-its-more-than-someone-youre-attracted-to/)
    Definition of Twin flame: "A twin flame relationship is when two people are perfect matches as a result of shared pain or another difficulty. The important part is in the dynamic between the two people, though, and it's where the difference between a twin flame and a life partner (or soulmate) really exists." 07/2018 taken from (https://www.goalcast.com/2018/07/19/differences-twin-flame-and-life-partner/)
    A good article to read is an "experiment in love" by @TheCaptain a few months ago. (https://forums.tarot.com/topic/30865/an-experiment-in-love/13). This article will help you open up to finding your soulmate unfortunately it seems that this person might not be your forever person.
    So the question "Who is my soulmate and or my forever person" will be impossible to answer but so to the questions "When or Will I meet my soulmate and or my forever person be impossible to answer.
    Having said that cheer up your forever person who might be your soulmate will turn up when you shine with confidence, self love and positivity.
    GOOD LUCK