This card is stalking me- what is it saying?

• So, I’ve been trying to have a baby for a while, but still no joy. Whenever I ask my cards, no matter what deck, I almost always get the 4 of Pentacles.

Can anyone help interpret what it’s telling me?!

• 4 of Pentacles.tends to be about money. Perhaps you are being asked to be practical about whether you can afford to have a baby at this time?

• @the-katkin
    Normally this card shows a person holding tightly to 4 pentacles. So perhaps you are gripping too tightly to your desired outcome. When we want something really badly this tight grip energy can actually push it away instead of attracting it to us.

The person also normally has a scowl or grimace. You mentioned “no joy”. Do you feel joyless? If so, spirit might be urging you to be more joyful in your life in order to attract more of it.

Lastly, the pentacles suit can also be about our physical bodies, not just money. Have you seen a doctor to ensure there aren’t any issues with conceiving?

• This is such an excellent take. It gives form to what I was struggling to vocalise, as it was too close for me to objectively assess. I am definitely holding onto it too tightly. Thank you so much for replying!

• @the-katkin
    Glad it helped :). Good luck!